Ashton Kutcher Gets Naked on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' to Get Attention
Ashton Kutcher bares all in front of Ellen DeGeneres. Coming as a guest for the new season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the husband of Demi Moore appears in his birthday suit after addressing an ad for "Two and a Half Men" which features him and co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones in the state of undressed.
"It's getting a lot of attention," the 33-year-old tells DeGeneres about the "Men" billboard in a segment taped for the September 12 episode of the talk show. "So I just figured I'm going to do everything nude from now on," he adds before dropping his robe.
"I don't know if that's a good idea. Really?" DeGeneres says, sounding unsure about the idea, but Kutcher replies, "Yeah. Whatever I'm doing I'm just going to do it nude. Let's do this." His manhood, however, is kept hidden with computer pixilation.
Before Kutcher's jaw-dropping appearance on "Ellen" is revealed, a new billboard was displayed at the Warner Bros. studios in Burbank on Wednesday, September 7. It was actually similar to the previous "Men" ad which features the three actors of the sitcom, but had Ellen standing naked in between Kutcher and Jones. The billboard was quickly taken down.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie