Ashton Kutcher Gets Naked on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' to Get Attention
Ashton Kutcher bares all in front of Ellen DeGeneres. Coming as a guest for the new season premiere of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the husband of Demi Moore appears in his birthday suit after addressing an ad for "Two and a Half Men" which features him and co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones in the state of undressed.
"It's getting a lot of attention," the 33-year-old tells DeGeneres about the "Men" billboard in a segment taped for the September 12 episode of the talk show. "So I just figured I'm going to do everything nude from now on," he adds before dropping his robe.
"I don't know if that's a good idea. Really?" DeGeneres says, sounding unsure about the idea, but Kutcher replies, "Yeah. Whatever I'm doing I'm just going to do it nude. Let's do this." His manhood, however, is kept hidden with computer pixilation.
Before Kutcher's jaw-dropping appearance on "Ellen" is revealed, a new billboard was displayed at the Warner Bros. studios in Burbank on Wednesday, September 7. It was actually similar to the previous "Men" ad which features the three actors of the sitcom, but had Ellen standing naked in between Kutcher and Jones. The billboard was quickly taken down.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018