Video: Paramore Showcase New Song 'Renegade' Live in Concert
Paramore gave their devotees a special treat when performing at New York's Terminal 5 on September 7. Hayley Williams and her two bandmates performed a never-before-heard song called "Renegade" during the Wednesday gig.
"This next song, we have never, ever, ever played before. And sometimes this happens and it goes wrong," the frontwoman said. "I just need you guys to have fun anyways. We'll be putting this song online for you guys to have as soon as we can, as soon as possible. We're working on it. It's called 'Renegade'."
Before launching into the fresh track, Hayley turned her back to the crowd and took off her loose-fitting black crop top to reveal a leopard tank top underneath. She then kicked in, "The grass wasn't green enough here/ After watching you with my tears/ I'm not sure where you went/ What we are, just past tense."
Beside performing the new song, the trio also played "Careful", "Crushcrushcrush", "Here We Go Again", "Pressure" and "The Only Exception". They additionally did acoustic take on "In The Mourning" as well as "My Heart", and closed the night with "Brick by Boring Brick" and "Mystery Business".
Their performance was to kick off a series of concert to celebrate their label Fueled by Ramen's 15th anniversary. "Thank you so much, goodness!" Hayley said before taking a bow and exiting the stage. "Well, if you like that, we're going to release it later this year for you guys to have ... hey, we promised we'd put some new songs out for you. You guys sounded amazing on that, thanks for singing along."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences