LeAnn Rimes Joins Chicago's Homeless Teens in 'Give' Video
LeAnn Rimes has just made public a music video filmed to support her latest single "Give". The wife of Eddie Cibrian opens the clip by showing statistic number of how many children die young and how many of them are left homeless. In Chicago alone, around 25,000 kids have no home, so it was revealed.
Chicago is the city where LeAnn is living now to be with her husband who is busy filming his new television series "The Playboy Club". "If you want a friend then be one/ A little bit of kindness show some/ You'll be surprised of how much finds its way back home/ It don't matter what it is/ If you want it then give," she sings.
"Give" is the third single from LeAnn's upcoming studio album "Lady and Gentlemen" which is coming out in the United States on September 27.
LeAnn Rimes' "Give" music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3