LeAnn Rimes Joins Chicago's Homeless Teens in 'Give' Video
LeAnn Rimes has just made public a music video filmed to support her latest single "Give". The wife of Eddie Cibrian opens the clip by showing statistic number of how many children die young and how many of them are left homeless. In Chicago alone, around 25,000 kids have no home, so it was revealed.
Chicago is the city where LeAnn is living now to be with her husband who is busy filming his new television series "The Playboy Club". "If you want a friend then be one/ A little bit of kindness show some/ You'll be surprised of how much finds its way back home/ It don't matter what it is/ If you want it then give," she sings.
"Give" is the third single from LeAnn's upcoming studio album "Lady and Gentlemen" which is coming out in the United States on September 27.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2