LeAnn Rimes Joins Chicago's Homeless Teens in 'Give' Video
LeAnn Rimes has just made public a music video filmed to support her latest single "Give". The wife of Eddie Cibrian opens the clip by showing statistic number of how many children die young and how many of them are left homeless. In Chicago alone, around 25,000 kids have no home, so it was revealed.
Chicago is the city where LeAnn is living now to be with her husband who is busy filming his new television series "The Playboy Club". "If you want a friend then be one/ A little bit of kindness show some/ You'll be surprised of how much finds its way back home/ It don't matter what it is/ If you want it then give," she sings.
"Give" is the third single from LeAnn's upcoming studio album "Lady and Gentlemen" which is coming out in the United States on September 27.
LeAnn Rimes' "Give" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal