LeAnn Rimes Joins Chicago's Homeless Teens in 'Give' Video
LeAnn Rimes has just made public a music video filmed to support her latest single "Give". The wife of Eddie Cibrian opens the clip by showing statistic number of how many children die young and how many of them are left homeless. In Chicago alone, around 25,000 kids have no home, so it was revealed.
Chicago is the city where LeAnn is living now to be with her husband who is busy filming his new television series "The Playboy Club". "If you want a friend then be one/ A little bit of kindness show some/ You'll be surprised of how much finds its way back home/ It don't matter what it is/ If you want it then give," she sings.
"Give" is the third single from LeAnn's upcoming studio album "Lady and Gentlemen" which is coming out in the United States on September 27.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs