New 'Just In Love' Video Teaser: Joe Jonas and His Lady Cuddling in Car
Days leading to the premiere of his "Just In Love" music video, Joe Jonas drops a new teaser to give extended glimpse at the upcoming clip. While the previous sneak peek mostly focuses on his on-bed scene with his girl, this new one takes their romance outdoor. They hop a car and cuddle with each other while cruising around the city.
Beside those two official teasers, there are also two other short leaked clips claimed to be previews for the video. One gives a clear shot at Joe and his on-screen love interest cuddling and holding hands in a boat, while the other one shows blurry footage of the popstar in what seems to be a dimly-lit hallway. It sees him with his bare back to the camera while hugging the lady closely to him.
The music video was shot in Paris in late July. "I love Paris, it's one of my favorite cities, and so to shoot a video in Paris was a dream come true," Joe said. Talking about his co-star, he said, "She's really sweet. She lives in Paris. Her name's Angele. Really great, really nice. We were really comfortable with each other on camera."
Continuing to share his experience of shooting the video in the City of Lights, Joe recalled, "I was the only one who spoke English on the whole set. So many times I'm like, 'Are we going?' It was a lot of fun. I think fans are going to be shocked and excited to see the video."
The Jonas Brothers lead singer is going to premiere the clip in full next Monday, September 12 on E! News. A month later, he will follow it up by releasing "Fastlife", the album where the song appears, in the United States on October 11.
Official Teaser #2:
Leaked Teaser #1:
Leaked Teaser #2:
More Joe Jonas News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny