Miranda Lambert Sends Her Love to Blake Shelton in 'God Gave Me You' Video
Miranda Lambert opens her husband Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You" music video with a love message. The "House That Built Me" singer, who tied the knot with "The Voice" judge and vocal coach, appears in what seems to be a pre-marriage footage.
"In less than 36 hours, I'm gettin' married," she said. "We've made it through the unthinkable, we have made it through everything you could possibly make it through. I know we have a lot more trials and tribulations to go, but I'm ready to join in with you on that journey."
The clip then switches to show Blake singing the song with his band while strumming his guitar. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of random people getting through a rough day at work, school and street. All the pain, anger, worry and anxiety are wiped away once they meet the one that lights up their day.
"God Gave Me You" is taken from Blake's latest studio installment "Red River Blue" which has been in stores since July. The song is released to follow up lead single "Honey Bee" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Song chart.
Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You" music video
More Blake Shelton News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding