Miranda Lambert Sends Her Love to Blake Shelton in 'God Gave Me You' Video
Miranda Lambert opens her husband Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You" music video with a love message. The "House That Built Me" singer, who tied the knot with "The Voice" judge and vocal coach, appears in what seems to be a pre-marriage footage.
"In less than 36 hours, I'm gettin' married," she said. "We've made it through the unthinkable, we have made it through everything you could possibly make it through. I know we have a lot more trials and tribulations to go, but I'm ready to join in with you on that journey."
The clip then switches to show Blake singing the song with his band while strumming his guitar. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of random people getting through a rough day at work, school and street. All the pain, anger, worry and anxiety are wiped away once they meet the one that lights up their day.
"God Gave Me You" is taken from Blake's latest studio installment "Red River Blue" which has been in stores since July. The song is released to follow up lead single "Honey Bee" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Song chart.
Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You" music video
More Blake Shelton News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer