Miranda Lambert Sends Her Love to Blake Shelton in 'God Gave Me You' Video
Miranda Lambert opens her husband Blake Shelton's "God Gave Me You" music video with a love message. The "House That Built Me" singer, who tied the knot with "The Voice" judge and vocal coach, appears in what seems to be a pre-marriage footage.
"In less than 36 hours, I'm gettin' married," she said. "We've made it through the unthinkable, we have made it through everything you could possibly make it through. I know we have a lot more trials and tribulations to go, but I'm ready to join in with you on that journey."
The clip then switches to show Blake singing the song with his band while strumming his guitar. The performance scene is intercepted with footage of random people getting through a rough day at work, school and street. All the pain, anger, worry and anxiety are wiped away once they meet the one that lights up their day.
"God Gave Me You" is taken from Blake's latest studio installment "Red River Blue" which has been in stores since July. The song is released to follow up lead single "Honey Bee" which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot Country Song chart.
More Blake Shelton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'