Teaser of 'Breaking Dawn Part I' Poster Shows Close-Up Look at Bella's Wedding Ring
A better look at Bella Swan's wedding ring has been revealed in a teaser of new "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" poster. The close-up photo of the wedding band is released on Summit Entertainment's official Facebook page as a sneak peek to two official posters of the highly anticipated movie which will be unveiled on Thursday, September 8.
The cropped image shows Bella's hand wearing a massive oval-shaped antique wedding ring on her ring finger. Her hand is pressed up against a suit which seemingly belongs to her leading man Edward Cullen.
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", Kristen Stewart is back to reprise her role as Bella, while Robert Pattinson will return as Edward. Along with both leading actors, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli and Kellan Lutz are also reprising their roles.
This much-awaited movie, which is based on a best-selling novel series by Stephanie Meyer, follows newlywed Edward and Bella who must face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies. They are set for an all-out battle against the Volturi, a fearsome council of vampire leaders.
The vampire-themed film is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 18 this year. Meanwhile, its follow-up "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated for November 16, 2012 release.
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'