Another 'Dexter' Promo Features New Characters and New Footage
New characters on "Dexter" season 6 have been introduced in a fresh promo. In the clip, lead actor Michael C. Hall describes Brother Sam, who is played by Mos Def, as someone whom Dexter initially is pursuing as a potential victim but later turns to be his ally.
There is also Professor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) and his protege Travis (Colin Hanks). Travis does bad things under the name of God, with the guidance of his creepy mentor. "The two of them have this relationship that is very mysterious and dangerous," so Hanks explains the bond between his character and Olmos'.
Bringing positive influence on Dexter's son is Jamie Batista (Aimee Garcia), who is the new nanny and Angel's sister. Mike Anderson (Billy Brown), meanwhile, is a new detective and Chicago native who is described as being intolerant of shenanigans. Judging on the way he treats Deb in the promo, it seems that he is also not that into female working partner.
The sixth season of "Dexter" will premiere Sunday, October 2 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. As it was previously revealed, the title character goes on a spiritual search in this new chapter.
More Dexter News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!