Another 'Dexter' Promo Features New Characters and New Footage
New characters on "Dexter" season 6 have been introduced in a fresh promo. In the clip, lead actor Michael C. Hall describes Brother Sam, who is played by Mos Def, as someone whom Dexter initially is pursuing as a potential victim but later turns to be his ally.
There is also Professor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) and his protege Travis (Colin Hanks). Travis does bad things under the name of God, with the guidance of his creepy mentor. "The two of them have this relationship that is very mysterious and dangerous," so Hanks explains the bond between his character and Olmos'.
Bringing positive influence on Dexter's son is Jamie Batista (Aimee Garcia), who is the new nanny and Angel's sister. Mike Anderson (Billy Brown), meanwhile, is a new detective and Chicago native who is described as being intolerant of shenanigans. Judging on the way he treats Deb in the promo, it seems that he is also not that into female working partner.
The sixth season of "Dexter" will premiere Sunday, October 2 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. As it was previously revealed, the title character goes on a spiritual search in this new chapter.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama