Another 'Dexter' Promo Features New Characters and New Footage
New characters on "Dexter" season 6 have been introduced in a fresh promo. In the clip, lead actor Michael C. Hall describes Brother Sam, who is played by Mos Def, as someone whom Dexter initially is pursuing as a potential victim but later turns to be his ally.
There is also Professor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) and his protege Travis (Colin Hanks). Travis does bad things under the name of God, with the guidance of his creepy mentor. "The two of them have this relationship that is very mysterious and dangerous," so Hanks explains the bond between his character and Olmos'.
Bringing positive influence on Dexter's son is Jamie Batista (Aimee Garcia), who is the new nanny and Angel's sister. Mike Anderson (Billy Brown), meanwhile, is a new detective and Chicago native who is described as being intolerant of shenanigans. Judging on the way he treats Deb in the promo, it seems that he is also not that into female working partner.
The sixth season of "Dexter" will premiere Sunday, October 2 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. As it was previously revealed, the title character goes on a spiritual search in this new chapter.
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body