Another 'Dexter' Promo Features New Characters and New Footage
New characters on "Dexter" season 6 have been introduced in a fresh promo. In the clip, lead actor Michael C. Hall describes Brother Sam, who is played by Mos Def, as someone whom Dexter initially is pursuing as a potential victim but later turns to be his ally.
There is also Professor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) and his protege Travis (Colin Hanks). Travis does bad things under the name of God, with the guidance of his creepy mentor. "The two of them have this relationship that is very mysterious and dangerous," so Hanks explains the bond between his character and Olmos'.
Bringing positive influence on Dexter's son is Jamie Batista (Aimee Garcia), who is the new nanny and Angel's sister. Mike Anderson (Billy Brown), meanwhile, is a new detective and Chicago native who is described as being intolerant of shenanigans. Judging on the way he treats Deb in the promo, it seems that he is also not that into female working partner.
The sixth season of "Dexter" will premiere Sunday, October 2 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. As it was previously revealed, the title character goes on a spiritual search in this new chapter.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly