Another 'Dexter' Promo Features New Characters and New Footage
New characters on "Dexter" season 6 have been introduced in a fresh promo. In the clip, lead actor Michael C. Hall describes Brother Sam, who is played by Mos Def, as someone whom Dexter initially is pursuing as a potential victim but later turns to be his ally.
There is also Professor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) and his protege Travis (Colin Hanks). Travis does bad things under the name of God, with the guidance of his creepy mentor. "The two of them have this relationship that is very mysterious and dangerous," so Hanks explains the bond between his character and Olmos'.
Bringing positive influence on Dexter's son is Jamie Batista (Aimee Garcia), who is the new nanny and Angel's sister. Mike Anderson (Billy Brown), meanwhile, is a new detective and Chicago native who is described as being intolerant of shenanigans. Judging on the way he treats Deb in the promo, it seems that he is also not that into female working partner.
The sixth season of "Dexter" will premiere Sunday, October 2 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. As it was previously revealed, the title character goes on a spiritual search in this new chapter.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab