Ali Lohan's Skinny Look Generates Plastic Surgery Talk
Ali Lohan has sent media to a frenzy with plastic surgery rumors. The younger sister of Lindsay Lohan looked noticeably different when she was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills last Tuesday, September 6. Beside looking to be skinnier than she was five months ago, she seemed to have a more angular face and fuller lips.
The 17-year-old hasn't addressed the speculations about her getting under the knife, but her father Michael has sounded off his worries about her weight loss. "It's scary to see my daughter looking like this," he said. "Ali was always on the thin side but seeing how much weight she's lost there appears to be a drastic change that concerns me."
An aspiring model, Ali has just scored a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT Model Management. The agency's Los Angeles director Alexis Borges said back in August, "In Fashion, Ali will set herself apart as a bonefide icon. One that fashion fans will follow not because of her famous last name, but because of the beautiful images and fashion trends she is helping create."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too