Ali Lohan's Skinny Look Generates Plastic Surgery Talk
Ali Lohan has sent media to a frenzy with plastic surgery rumors. The younger sister of Lindsay Lohan looked noticeably different when she was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills last Tuesday, September 6. Beside looking to be skinnier than she was five months ago, she seemed to have a more angular face and fuller lips.
The 17-year-old hasn't addressed the speculations about her getting under the knife, but her father Michael has sounded off his worries about her weight loss. "It's scary to see my daughter looking like this," he said. "Ali was always on the thin side but seeing how much weight she's lost there appears to be a drastic change that concerns me."
An aspiring model, Ali has just scored a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT Model Management. The agency's Los Angeles director Alexis Borges said back in August, "In Fashion, Ali will set herself apart as a bonefide icon. One that fashion fans will follow not because of her famous last name, but because of the beautiful images and fashion trends she is helping create."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death