Ali Lohan's Skinny Look Generates Plastic Surgery Talk
Ali Lohan has sent media to a frenzy with plastic surgery rumors. The younger sister of Lindsay Lohan looked noticeably different when she was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills last Tuesday, September 6. Beside looking to be skinnier than she was five months ago, she seemed to have a more angular face and fuller lips.
The 17-year-old hasn't addressed the speculations about her getting under the knife, but her father Michael has sounded off his worries about her weight loss. "It's scary to see my daughter looking like this," he said. "Ali was always on the thin side but seeing how much weight she's lost there appears to be a drastic change that concerns me."
An aspiring model, Ali has just scored a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT Model Management. The agency's Los Angeles director Alexis Borges said back in August, "In Fashion, Ali will set herself apart as a bonefide icon. One that fashion fans will follow not because of her famous last name, but because of the beautiful images and fashion trends she is helping create."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video