Ali Lohan's Skinny Look Generates Plastic Surgery Talk
Ali Lohan has sent media to a frenzy with plastic surgery rumors. The younger sister of Lindsay Lohan looked noticeably different when she was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills last Tuesday, September 6. Beside looking to be skinnier than she was five months ago, she seemed to have a more angular face and fuller lips.
The 17-year-old hasn't addressed the speculations about her getting under the knife, but her father Michael has sounded off his worries about her weight loss. "It's scary to see my daughter looking like this," he said. "Ali was always on the thin side but seeing how much weight she's lost there appears to be a drastic change that concerns me."
An aspiring model, Ali has just scored a multi-year modeling contract with NEXT Model Management. The agency's Los Angeles director Alexis Borges said back in August, "In Fashion, Ali will set herself apart as a bonefide icon. One that fashion fans will follow not because of her famous last name, but because of the beautiful images and fashion trends she is helping create."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts