Anne Hathaway Gets Dolled Up on Set of 'Dark Knight Rises'
Anne Hathaway slipped out of her Catwoman suit when filming "The Dark Knight Rises" last Wednesday. After being spotted a few days ago filming a fight scene in a warm coat, the Selina Kyle has once again ditched her feline thief persona during the September 7 shooting.
The actress playing White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" is pictured donning a black form-fitting blazer on top of a figure-hugging dress. The movie beauty completed her elegant look with a matching wide-brim hat, gloves and heels. She's seen coming out of a building while dragging a suitcase.
Catwoman has been reported finding her sidekick in Juno Temple. The Queen Anne of "The Three Musketeers" allegedly will play a "street smart Gotham gal" Holly Robinson. She's a young prostitute who was first seen in Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One".
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released in the U.S. on July 20, 2012. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Christopher Nolan will return to his position behind the lens. Tom Hardy, meanwhile, is added as a new cast member to play villainous Bane. Other supporting actors include Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard and Gary Oldman.
In a recent interview, Hardy revealed that his villain costume, which consists of a thick coat and a mask, is a bit uncomfortable for him. "It's hot...very hot, and hard to breathe in," the "Inception" actor told E! Online before adding, "But it's good fun!"
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7