Anne Hathaway Gets Dolled Up on Set of 'Dark Knight Rises'
Anne Hathaway slipped out of her Catwoman suit when filming "The Dark Knight Rises" last Wednesday. After being spotted a few days ago filming a fight scene in a warm coat, the Selina Kyle has once again ditched her feline thief persona during the September 7 shooting.
The actress playing White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" is pictured donning a black form-fitting blazer on top of a figure-hugging dress. The movie beauty completed her elegant look with a matching wide-brim hat, gloves and heels. She's seen coming out of a building while dragging a suitcase.
Catwoman has been reported finding her sidekick in Juno Temple. The Queen Anne of "The Three Musketeers" allegedly will play a "street smart Gotham gal" Holly Robinson. She's a young prostitute who was first seen in Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One".
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released in the U.S. on July 20, 2012. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Christopher Nolan will return to his position behind the lens. Tom Hardy, meanwhile, is added as a new cast member to play villainous Bane. Other supporting actors include Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard and Gary Oldman.
In a recent interview, Hardy revealed that his villain costume, which consists of a thick coat and a mask, is a bit uncomfortable for him. "It's hot...very hot, and hard to breathe in," the "Inception" actor told E! Online before adding, "But it's good fun!"
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover