Anne Hathaway Gets Dolled Up on Set of 'Dark Knight Rises'
Anne Hathaway slipped out of her Catwoman suit when filming "The Dark Knight Rises" last Wednesday. After being spotted a few days ago filming a fight scene in a warm coat, the Selina Kyle has once again ditched her feline thief persona during the September 7 shooting.
The actress playing White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" is pictured donning a black form-fitting blazer on top of a figure-hugging dress. The movie beauty completed her elegant look with a matching wide-brim hat, gloves and heels. She's seen coming out of a building while dragging a suitcase.
Catwoman has been reported finding her sidekick in Juno Temple. The Queen Anne of "The Three Musketeers" allegedly will play a "street smart Gotham gal" Holly Robinson. She's a young prostitute who was first seen in Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One".
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released in the U.S. on July 20, 2012. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Christopher Nolan will return to his position behind the lens. Tom Hardy, meanwhile, is added as a new cast member to play villainous Bane. Other supporting actors include Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard and Gary Oldman.
In a recent interview, Hardy revealed that his villain costume, which consists of a thick coat and a mask, is a bit uncomfortable for him. "It's hot...very hot, and hard to breathe in," the "Inception" actor told E! Online before adding, "But it's good fun!"
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby