Anne Hathaway Gets Dolled Up on Set of 'Dark Knight Rises'
Anne Hathaway slipped out of her Catwoman suit when filming "The Dark Knight Rises" last Wednesday. After being spotted a few days ago filming a fight scene in a warm coat, the Selina Kyle has once again ditched her feline thief persona during the September 7 shooting.
The actress playing White Queen in "Alice in Wonderland" is pictured donning a black form-fitting blazer on top of a figure-hugging dress. The movie beauty completed her elegant look with a matching wide-brim hat, gloves and heels. She's seen coming out of a building while dragging a suitcase.
Catwoman has been reported finding her sidekick in Juno Temple. The Queen Anne of "The Three Musketeers" allegedly will play a "street smart Gotham gal" Holly Robinson. She's a young prostitute who was first seen in Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One".
"The Dark Knight Rises" will be released in the U.S. on July 20, 2012. Christian Bale will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and Christopher Nolan will return to his position behind the lens. Tom Hardy, meanwhile, is added as a new cast member to play villainous Bane. Other supporting actors include Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard and Gary Oldman.
In a recent interview, Hardy revealed that his villain costume, which consists of a thick coat and a mask, is a bit uncomfortable for him. "It's hot...very hot, and hard to breathe in," the "Inception" actor told E! Online before adding, "But it's good fun!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival