Coroner: Russell Armstrong Not Under the Influence at Time of Death
Russell Armstrong is sober when he killed himself three weeks before the second season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" was premiered. Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter confirmed to E! News that toxicology tests uncovered neither alcohol nor drugs was found in the reality star's system at time of death.
On Wednesday, September 7, Winter also explained that once a person passes away, it "takes a long time" for alcohol and other substances to break down. The Assistant Chief Coroner additionally ruled out possibility of foul play in the death of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband, although family insisted that he was murdered.
Russell Armstrong was found dead inside his bedroom at his friend's Los Angeles home, where he had been staying on August 15. Days after his death, autopsy result confirmed his cause of death as suicide by hanging. Los Angeles Chief Coroner Investigator Harvey Craig added that the 47-year-old's body was found more than 24 hours after he killed himself.
Meanwhile, Russell's mother John Ann Hotchkis accused Taylor for splurging using the venture capitalist's credit card after their split. In an interview on HLN Wednesday night, she claimed, "$90,000 was put on his credit card in June, not by him. Taylor put $90,000 on there. She put $90,000 on his credit card in June after she separated."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?