Coroner: Russell Armstrong Not Under the Influence at Time of Death
Russell Armstrong is sober when he killed himself three weeks before the second season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" was premiered. Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter confirmed to E! News that toxicology tests uncovered neither alcohol nor drugs was found in the reality star's system at time of death.
On Wednesday, September 7, Winter also explained that once a person passes away, it "takes a long time" for alcohol and other substances to break down. The Assistant Chief Coroner additionally ruled out possibility of foul play in the death of Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband, although family insisted that he was murdered.
Russell Armstrong was found dead inside his bedroom at his friend's Los Angeles home, where he had been staying on August 15. Days after his death, autopsy result confirmed his cause of death as suicide by hanging. Los Angeles Chief Coroner Investigator Harvey Craig added that the 47-year-old's body was found more than 24 hours after he killed himself.
Meanwhile, Russell's mother John Ann Hotchkis accused Taylor for splurging using the venture capitalist's credit card after their split. In an interview on HLN Wednesday night, she claimed, "$90,000 was put on his credit card in June, not by him. Taylor put $90,000 on there. She put $90,000 on his credit card in June after she separated."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?