Nick Jonas Officially Tapped to Replace Daniel Radclife in 'How to Succeed'
Nick Jonas has been chosen to take over Daniel Radcliffe's role in Broadway play "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". Along with director Rob Ashford, Jonas announced the news at an event at Sardi's in New York City, on Wednesday afternoon, September 7.
Jonas is following the footsteps of the "Harry Potter" actor, who will be in the show until January 1. "Glee" star Darren Criss will fill in the role for three weeks starting January 3, before the youngest member of the Jonas Brothers begins his stint on the play from January 24 to July 1, 2012.
Jonas, who will turn 19 next week, also took to his Twitter to share his involvement in the project. He wrote, "It's official. I'm coming back to Broadway," before adding, "So excited & honored to play the role of J. Pierrepont Finch in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying next year!"
"How to Succeed", however, will not be Jonas' first foray into theater. He has previously landed roles in several plays, including "A Christmas Carol", "Beauty and the Beast" and "Annie Get Your Gun". Recently, he tackled the role as Marius in "Les Miserables" for the 25th anniversary concert in London last year.
More Nick Jonas News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'