Reese Witherspoon Hit by Car While Jogging, Suffers Minor Injuries
Reese Witherspoon's afternoon exercise ends up with a trip to the hospital. The Marlena Rosenbluth of "Water for Elephants" was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, September 7 after being struck by a car while she was jogging along Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica, police confirmed.
The Oscar winner reportedly was treated for minor injuries resulted by the accident. Additionally, SMPD Sgt. Richard Lewis informed Santa Monica Daily Press that the car involved was traveling south on 20th Street around 11:14 A.M. and driven by an 84-year-old, who was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
The "Walk the Line" star is said to be currently resting at home after receiving treatment.
In another news, Reese opened up about her marriage to talent agent Jim Toth. In the October issue of Marie Claire, the 35-year-old admitted, "I was hard on myself when I got divorced. And until I got remarried, I don't think I realized how stressed I was. I feel so much relief. I don't think I recognized how anxious I was about being a single parent. It was really, really stressful. It's not easy on anybody."
The leading lady of "Legally Blonde" got divorced from actor Ryan Phillippe after eight years of marriage in 2007. They have two children together, Ava and Deacon. As for her current husband, she gushed, "I got very lucky, and he's wonderful. And so wonderful with the children."
More Reese Witherspoon News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons