Reese Witherspoon Hit by Car While Jogging, Suffers Minor Injuries
Reese Witherspoon's afternoon exercise ends up with a trip to the hospital. The Marlena Rosenbluth of "Water for Elephants" was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, September 7 after being struck by a car while she was jogging along Georgina Avenue in Santa Monica, police confirmed.
The Oscar winner reportedly was treated for minor injuries resulted by the accident. Additionally, SMPD Sgt. Richard Lewis informed Santa Monica Daily Press that the car involved was traveling south on 20th Street around 11:14 A.M. and driven by an 84-year-old, who was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
The "Walk the Line" star is said to be currently resting at home after receiving treatment.
In another news, Reese opened up about her marriage to talent agent Jim Toth. In the October issue of Marie Claire, the 35-year-old admitted, "I was hard on myself when I got divorced. And until I got remarried, I don't think I realized how stressed I was. I feel so much relief. I don't think I recognized how anxious I was about being a single parent. It was really, really stressful. It's not easy on anybody."
The leading lady of "Legally Blonde" got divorced from actor Ryan Phillippe after eight years of marriage in 2007. They have two children together, Ava and Deacon. As for her current husband, she gushed, "I got very lucky, and he's wonderful. And so wonderful with the children."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'