It's Official: Molly Sims to Host and Judge on Lifetime's 'Project Accessory'
Molly Sims has been tapped to host and judge on Lifetime's new show "Project Accessory". The network announced on Wednesday, September 7 that the 38-year-old model/actress has double duties like Heidi Klum does on "Project Runway".
Joining Sims on the judging panel are designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. Meanwhile, Lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti will mentor the 12 competing artists.
"Throughout the intense competition, their ingenuity will be pushed to the edge in creating one-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, headpieces and other wares as they showcase their talents and ability to revolutionize the accessories business," Lifetime said of the competition in a statement.
The eight episodes of "Project Accessory" will start airing later this year following "Project Runway All Stars". It is the second spin-off to the fashion competition series after "Models of the Runway" which lasted for two seasons.
Sims herself is no stranger to accessories. She has launched her own jewelry collection, Grayce by Molly Sims, last year. "Growing up, my mother instilled in me a true appreciation for jewelry and helped me to build my own jewelry wardrobe through her passion of going to estate auctions, flea markets and consignment stores," the "The Pink Panther 2" star once said.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?