It's Official: Molly Sims to Host and Judge on Lifetime's 'Project Accessory'
Molly Sims has been tapped to host and judge on Lifetime's new show "Project Accessory". The network announced on Wednesday, September 7 that the 38-year-old model/actress has double duties like Heidi Klum does on "Project Runway".
Joining Sims on the judging panel are designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. Meanwhile, Lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti will mentor the 12 competing artists.
"Throughout the intense competition, their ingenuity will be pushed to the edge in creating one-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, headpieces and other wares as they showcase their talents and ability to revolutionize the accessories business," Lifetime said of the competition in a statement.
The eight episodes of "Project Accessory" will start airing later this year following "Project Runway All Stars". It is the second spin-off to the fashion competition series after "Models of the Runway" which lasted for two seasons.
Sims herself is no stranger to accessories. She has launched her own jewelry collection, Grayce by Molly Sims, last year. "Growing up, my mother instilled in me a true appreciation for jewelry and helped me to build my own jewelry wardrobe through her passion of going to estate auctions, flea markets and consignment stores," the "The Pink Panther 2" star once said.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship