It's Official: Molly Sims to Host and Judge on Lifetime's 'Project Accessory'
Molly Sims has been tapped to host and judge on Lifetime's new show "Project Accessory". The network announced on Wednesday, September 7 that the 38-year-old model/actress has double duties like Heidi Klum does on "Project Runway".
Joining Sims on the judging panel are designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman. Meanwhile, Lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti will mentor the 12 competing artists.
"Throughout the intense competition, their ingenuity will be pushed to the edge in creating one-of-a-kind jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, headpieces and other wares as they showcase their talents and ability to revolutionize the accessories business," Lifetime said of the competition in a statement.
The eight episodes of "Project Accessory" will start airing later this year following "Project Runway All Stars". It is the second spin-off to the fashion competition series after "Models of the Runway" which lasted for two seasons.
Sims herself is no stranger to accessories. She has launched her own jewelry collection, Grayce by Molly Sims, last year. "Growing up, my mother instilled in me a true appreciation for jewelry and helped me to build my own jewelry wardrobe through her passion of going to estate auctions, flea markets and consignment stores," the "The Pink Panther 2" star once said.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free