Kelly Clarkson's Official 'Stronger' Cover Art Has a Touch of Gold
The first page of Kelly Clarkson's new studio album "Stronger" has been unwrapped. The artwork depicts a black-and-white close-up shot of the "American Idol" graduate holding her fist close to her slightly-opened mouth. A gold chain is wrapped around her wrist and connected to a ring on her middle finger.
Led by single "Mr. Know It All", the album will be released in the United States one day earlier than its initial schedule. Originally set to make its way out across the country on Tuesday, October 25, it's now slated to be made available for purchase on Monday.
"I ended up naming the album 'Stronger' mainly because the entire album is about empowerment and just strength overall," she once said during a Livestream chat with her fans. "I love singing songs like that. I love being sassy. I love having attitude. I love raining on boys' parades!"
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years