Jessica Simpson: My Boobies Aren't Going Anywhere
Contrary to recent reports, Jessica Simpson won't undergo a breast reduction to make her look slimmer on her wedding day. The "Come on Over" singer, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson (II), made use of Twitter to set the record straight, stressing that her breasts "aren't going anywhere".
"Been getting lots of questions about this alleged breast reduction...," the 31-year-old first wrote on her account, "not to worry...I LOVE MY BOOBIES!! They aren't going anywhere!" Along with a tweet from a friend named Lauren Auslander that read "Breast assured everyone!", she later assured, "It's UDDERLY not true!"
Earlier, The Sun came out with the news suggesting that Jessica wants to make her breasts smaller. The British tabloid claimed that the "Fashion Star" mentor is "fed up with her DD breasts" because they "make her look fat", and added a quote from a so-called friend as saying, "She's never loved having a huge chest."
The former wife of Nick Lachey herself didn't seem to have problems with her assets back in April. When speaking to Us Weekly, she said, "I don't think it's bad to show cleavage and leg at the same time as long as you do it tastefully.There's kind of no way to not show cleavage when it comes to me unless I'm wearing a turtleneck!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof