Jessica Simpson: My Boobies Aren't Going Anywhere
Contrary to recent reports, Jessica Simpson won't undergo a breast reduction to make her look slimmer on her wedding day. The "Come on Over" singer, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson (II), made use of Twitter to set the record straight, stressing that her breasts "aren't going anywhere".
"Been getting lots of questions about this alleged breast reduction...," the 31-year-old first wrote on her account, "not to worry...I LOVE MY BOOBIES!! They aren't going anywhere!" Along with a tweet from a friend named Lauren Auslander that read "Breast assured everyone!", she later assured, "It's UDDERLY not true!"
Earlier, The Sun came out with the news suggesting that Jessica wants to make her breasts smaller. The British tabloid claimed that the "Fashion Star" mentor is "fed up with her DD breasts" because they "make her look fat", and added a quote from a so-called friend as saying, "She's never loved having a huge chest."
The former wife of Nick Lachey herself didn't seem to have problems with her assets back in April. When speaking to Us Weekly, she said, "I don't think it's bad to show cleavage and leg at the same time as long as you do it tastefully.There's kind of no way to not show cleavage when it comes to me unless I'm wearing a turtleneck!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'