Jessica Simpson: My Boobies Aren't Going Anywhere
Contrary to recent reports, Jessica Simpson won't undergo a breast reduction to make her look slimmer on her wedding day. The "Come on Over" singer, who is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson (II), made use of Twitter to set the record straight, stressing that her breasts "aren't going anywhere".
"Been getting lots of questions about this alleged breast reduction...," the 31-year-old first wrote on her account, "not to worry...I LOVE MY BOOBIES!! They aren't going anywhere!" Along with a tweet from a friend named Lauren Auslander that read "Breast assured everyone!", she later assured, "It's UDDERLY not true!"
Earlier, The Sun came out with the news suggesting that Jessica wants to make her breasts smaller. The British tabloid claimed that the "Fashion Star" mentor is "fed up with her DD breasts" because they "make her look fat", and added a quote from a so-called friend as saying, "She's never loved having a huge chest."
The former wife of Nick Lachey herself didn't seem to have problems with her assets back in April. When speaking to Us Weekly, she said, "I don't think it's bad to show cleavage and leg at the same time as long as you do it tastefully.There's kind of no way to not show cleavage when it comes to me unless I'm wearing a turtleneck!"
More Jessica Simpson News
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing