Dancer Knocked Evan Rachel Wood's Tooth Out
Evan Rachel Wood got a nasty accident while having fun at a Paris nightspot. The "True Blood" star who was in the French capital to promote her miniseries "Mildred Pierce" and film "The Ides of March" was knocked on her lips and lost one of her teeth.
Wood decided to hang out with some friends for music and dancing on her birthday at a local hotspot. According to TMZ, one of the dancers from the establishment got out a little loose with the elbow and hit the actress in the face. A tooth got knocked out and Wood's lips were swollen.
Sources said that despite the incident, Woods will continue the tour to promote her latest projects around the world. She has seen a dentist to get herself a new tooth. She recently completed a photo call for "Mildred" at Venice Film Festival.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift