Dancer Knocked Evan Rachel Wood's Tooth Out
Evan Rachel Wood got a nasty accident while having fun at a Paris nightspot. The "True Blood" star who was in the French capital to promote her miniseries "Mildred Pierce" and film "The Ides of March" was knocked on her lips and lost one of her teeth.
Wood decided to hang out with some friends for music and dancing on her birthday at a local hotspot. According to TMZ, one of the dancers from the establishment got out a little loose with the elbow and hit the actress in the face. A tooth got knocked out and Wood's lips were swollen.
Sources said that despite the incident, Woods will continue the tour to promote her latest projects around the world. She has seen a dentist to get herself a new tooth. She recently completed a photo call for "Mildred" at Venice Film Festival.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?