Dancer Knocked Evan Rachel Wood's Tooth Out
Evan Rachel Wood got a nasty accident while having fun at a Paris nightspot. The "True Blood" star who was in the French capital to promote her miniseries "Mildred Pierce" and film "The Ides of March" was knocked on her lips and lost one of her teeth.
Wood decided to hang out with some friends for music and dancing on her birthday at a local hotspot. According to TMZ, one of the dancers from the establishment got out a little loose with the elbow and hit the actress in the face. A tooth got knocked out and Wood's lips were swollen.
Sources said that despite the incident, Woods will continue the tour to promote her latest projects around the world. She has seen a dentist to get herself a new tooth. She recently completed a photo call for "Mildred" at Venice Film Festival.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard