Dancer Knocked Evan Rachel Wood's Tooth Out
Evan Rachel Wood got a nasty accident while having fun at a Paris nightspot. The "True Blood" star who was in the French capital to promote her miniseries "Mildred Pierce" and film "The Ides of March" was knocked on her lips and lost one of her teeth.
Wood decided to hang out with some friends for music and dancing on her birthday at a local hotspot. According to TMZ, one of the dancers from the establishment got out a little loose with the elbow and hit the actress in the face. A tooth got knocked out and Wood's lips were swollen.
Sources said that despite the incident, Woods will continue the tour to promote her latest projects around the world. She has seen a dentist to get herself a new tooth. She recently completed a photo call for "Mildred" at Venice Film Festival.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked