Dancer Knocked Evan Rachel Wood's Tooth Out
Evan Rachel Wood got a nasty accident while having fun at a Paris nightspot. The "True Blood" star who was in the French capital to promote her miniseries "Mildred Pierce" and film "The Ides of March" was knocked on her lips and lost one of her teeth.
Wood decided to hang out with some friends for music and dancing on her birthday at a local hotspot. According to TMZ, one of the dancers from the establishment got out a little loose with the elbow and hit the actress in the face. A tooth got knocked out and Wood's lips were swollen.
Sources said that despite the incident, Woods will continue the tour to promote her latest projects around the world. She has seen a dentist to get herself a new tooth. She recently completed a photo call for "Mildred" at Venice Film Festival.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics