Rep Clears Up Madonna's Diss on Lady GaGa
Madonna was quoted in a French newspaper of saying that Lady GaGa has "obsessions" over her. Her publicist Liz Rosenberg quickly straightened out the statement, saying "I do know that [Madonna] has said many supportive things about GaGa over the years."
Le Soir threw a question at Madonna during the "W.E." Venice Film Festival press conference about her admiring fans, including GaGa. "As for Lady Gaga," the 53-year-old singe said, "I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial."
GaGa has been slammed of copying Madonna's style and music ever since coming out with the single "Born This Way". However, GaGa responded with "You know, there is really no one that is a more adoring and loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally."
More Madonna News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby