Rep Clears Up Madonna's Diss on Lady GaGa
Madonna was quoted in a French newspaper of saying that Lady GaGa has "obsessions" over her. Her publicist Liz Rosenberg quickly straightened out the statement, saying "I do know that [Madonna] has said many supportive things about GaGa over the years."
Le Soir threw a question at Madonna during the "W.E." Venice Film Festival press conference about her admiring fans, including GaGa. "As for Lady Gaga," the 53-year-old singe said, "I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial."
GaGa has been slammed of copying Madonna's style and music ever since coming out with the single "Born This Way". However, GaGa responded with "You know, there is really no one that is a more adoring and loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally."
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation