Rep Clears Up Madonna's Diss on Lady GaGa
Madonna was quoted in a French newspaper of saying that Lady GaGa has "obsessions" over her. Her publicist Liz Rosenberg quickly straightened out the statement, saying "I do know that [Madonna] has said many supportive things about GaGa over the years."
Le Soir threw a question at Madonna during the "W.E." Venice Film Festival press conference about her admiring fans, including GaGa. "As for Lady Gaga," the 53-year-old singe said, "I have no comment to make about her obsessions having to do with me because I don't know whether her behavior is rooted in something deep and meaningful, or superficial."
GaGa has been slammed of copying Madonna's style and music ever since coming out with the single "Born This Way". However, GaGa responded with "You know, there is really no one that is a more adoring and loving Madonna fan than me. I am the hugest fan personally and professionally."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger