Man Broke Into Celine Dion's Mansion and Drew Bath
A man broke into Celine Dion and husband Rene Angelil's Quebec house, ate her food and drew a bath. Daniel Bedard, 36, was caught by police who came in response of the alarm system, just as he was about to step inside the bathtub. The 36-year-old man reportedly said to the police, "Hey, guys what are you doing here?"
Bedard apparently jumped over the fence onto the property. He tried to open a door to the house but when unsuccessful, he took some keys and opened the garage with remote taken from one of Angelil's unlocked cars. "He opened the water faucets, was pouring a nice warmish bath (and) he even managed to eat some pastry that was in the fridge," police spokesman Franco Di Genova said of the suspect.
Showing up with canine unit, the police confronted him and arrested him on the spot for the charges of breaking and entering, auto theft and causing property damage. The arraignment was Tuesday and Bedard is due to be back in court on November 21.
Dion, her husband and their children were at their Florida residence at the time of the incident.
More Celine Dion News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7