Man Broke Into Celine Dion's Mansion and Drew Bath
A man broke into Celine Dion and husband Rene Angelil's Quebec house, ate her food and drew a bath. Daniel Bedard, 36, was caught by police who came in response of the alarm system, just as he was about to step inside the bathtub. The 36-year-old man reportedly said to the police, "Hey, guys what are you doing here?"
Bedard apparently jumped over the fence onto the property. He tried to open a door to the house but when unsuccessful, he took some keys and opened the garage with remote taken from one of Angelil's unlocked cars. "He opened the water faucets, was pouring a nice warmish bath (and) he even managed to eat some pastry that was in the fridge," police spokesman Franco Di Genova said of the suspect.
Showing up with canine unit, the police confronted him and arrested him on the spot for the charges of breaking and entering, auto theft and causing property damage. The arraignment was Tuesday and Bedard is due to be back in court on November 21.
Dion, her husband and their children were at their Florida residence at the time of the incident.
More Celine Dion News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'