Man Broke Into Celine Dion's Mansion and Drew Bath
A man broke into Celine Dion and husband Rene Angelil's Quebec house, ate her food and drew a bath. Daniel Bedard, 36, was caught by police who came in response of the alarm system, just as he was about to step inside the bathtub. The 36-year-old man reportedly said to the police, "Hey, guys what are you doing here?"
Bedard apparently jumped over the fence onto the property. He tried to open a door to the house but when unsuccessful, he took some keys and opened the garage with remote taken from one of Angelil's unlocked cars. "He opened the water faucets, was pouring a nice warmish bath (and) he even managed to eat some pastry that was in the fridge," police spokesman Franco Di Genova said of the suspect.
Showing up with canine unit, the police confronted him and arrested him on the spot for the charges of breaking and entering, auto theft and causing property damage. The arraignment was Tuesday and Bedard is due to be back in court on November 21.
Dion, her husband and their children were at their Florida residence at the time of the incident.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans