Nick Jonas Has Big Announcement After Vacation With Delta Goodrem
Nick Jonas and girlfriend Delta Goodrem packed on the PDA during a trip to Los Cabos, Mexico on Labor Day weekend. The new couple was spotted being affectionate towards each other on the beach hotel, soaking up the sun on loungers and dipping in the pool.
Nick and Delta hardly keep their hands off each other during the vacation. They only took a break when taking a nap under the parasols before going for a stroll with bodyguard in tow.
Before their return to United States, Nick mysteriously teased his followers of a big news. "I'm getting so excited about sharing my big news with all of you! Who thinks they know what it is? : )" he wrote on Tuesday, September 6. He added shortly later, "Headed to the airport.... Who's ready for my big announcement tomorrow?"
Many are speculating that he and Delta, who is eight years his senior, are engaged and will announce it on Wednesday, September 7.
More Nick Jonas News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding