Chloe Moretz Turns to Blake Lively for Help in 'Hick' Clip
A first real look at "Hick" has been made available in the form of a clip. Courtesy of MTV, the sneak peek highlights on the scene wherein Chloe Moretz recognizes Eddie Redmayne as a drifter she met on the road one unfortunate, and quickly tells Blake Lively about her suspicion.
In this indie road drama film, Chloe plays 13-year-old broken home girl named Luli. Her mother and father spend their evenings getting obnoxiously plastered at the local watering hole, then go at it like a pair of trashy, drunk teenagers. When they manage to throw down at her birthday party, she decides to hitch a ride to Vegas armed with a Smith & Wesson .45.
Dressed like a girl twice her age, Luli immediately gets picked up by a wannabe cowboy named Eddie. The two fail to hit it off and Luli is ejected from the car. Luckily, she meets Glenda, a drug addict who acts as her big sister but uses her as an accessory to a robbery. Just as things seem to be going moderately well, Eddie makes an unwelcome return and becomes increasingly difficult to evade.
Based on Andrea Portes' novel of the same name, "Hick" is also supported by Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis and Rory Culkin. Directed by "Lymelife" helmer Derick Martini, it is set to be screened at the Toronto International Film Festival this coming Saturday, September 10, before being played again on Sunday, September 11 and Friday, September 16.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'