Ashton Kutcher, Zooey Deschanel and More Named Emmy Presenters
Less than two weeks shy of 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, some names have been announced as presenters at the show. Ashton Kutcher who has just landed a role on "Two and a Half Men" as well as Zooey Deschanel who stars on upcoming comedy series "New Girl" are tapped to take the duty.
The first group of presenters which were unveiled on Tuesday, September 6 also included four Emmy-nominated actors: Will Arnett, Julianna Margulies, Amy Poehler and Sofia Vergara. Arnett is up for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series ("30 Rock"), Margulies vies for Lead Actress in a Drama Series ("The Good Wife"), Poehler is nominated for Lead Actress in a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation"), while Vergara eyes Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series ("Modern Family").
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jane Lynch is tapped as the host and she recently hinted that her "Glee" alter ego, Sue Sylvester, may be part of the show.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!