Ashton Kutcher, Zooey Deschanel and More Named Emmy Presenters
Less than two weeks shy of 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, some names have been announced as presenters at the show. Ashton Kutcher who has just landed a role on "Two and a Half Men" as well as Zooey Deschanel who stars on upcoming comedy series "New Girl" are tapped to take the duty.
The first group of presenters which were unveiled on Tuesday, September 6 also included four Emmy-nominated actors: Will Arnett, Julianna Margulies, Amy Poehler and Sofia Vergara. Arnett is up for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series ("30 Rock"), Margulies vies for Lead Actress in a Drama Series ("The Good Wife"), Poehler is nominated for Lead Actress in a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation"), while Vergara eyes Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series ("Modern Family").
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jane Lynch is tapped as the host and she recently hinted that her "Glee" alter ego, Sue Sylvester, may be part of the show.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars