Ashton Kutcher, Zooey Deschanel and More Named Emmy Presenters
Less than two weeks shy of 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, some names have been announced as presenters at the show. Ashton Kutcher who has just landed a role on "Two and a Half Men" as well as Zooey Deschanel who stars on upcoming comedy series "New Girl" are tapped to take the duty.
The first group of presenters which were unveiled on Tuesday, September 6 also included four Emmy-nominated actors: Will Arnett, Julianna Margulies, Amy Poehler and Sofia Vergara. Arnett is up for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series ("30 Rock"), Margulies vies for Lead Actress in a Drama Series ("The Good Wife"), Poehler is nominated for Lead Actress in a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation"), while Vergara eyes Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series ("Modern Family").
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jane Lynch is tapped as the host and she recently hinted that her "Glee" alter ego, Sue Sylvester, may be part of the show.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner