Ashton Kutcher, Zooey Deschanel and More Named Emmy Presenters
Less than two weeks shy of 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards, some names have been announced as presenters at the show. Ashton Kutcher who has just landed a role on "Two and a Half Men" as well as Zooey Deschanel who stars on upcoming comedy series "New Girl" are tapped to take the duty.
The first group of presenters which were unveiled on Tuesday, September 6 also included four Emmy-nominated actors: Will Arnett, Julianna Margulies, Amy Poehler and Sofia Vergara. Arnett is up for Guest Actor in a Comedy Series ("30 Rock"), Margulies vies for Lead Actress in a Drama Series ("The Good Wife"), Poehler is nominated for Lead Actress in a Comedy Series ("Parks and Recreation"), while Vergara eyes Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series ("Modern Family").
The 63rd annual Emmy Awards will be held on September 18 and aired live by FOX from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jane Lynch is tapped as the host and she recently hinted that her "Glee" alter ego, Sue Sylvester, may be part of the show.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs