Emma Watson Pretty in Plaid at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2011
2011 GQ Men of the Year Awards has taken place at the Royal Opera House on Tuesday (September 6) night in London, England. It was a night dedicated to men, but the ladies happened to be the ones who stole the attention on the red carpet. Among them were Emma Watson and Charlize Theron.
21-year-old Emma came to the 14th annual awards show wearing a tartan wool puffball mini dress from the Alexander McQueen secondary line McQ. Giving an edge to the plaid dress, the "Harry Potter" beauty paired it with a leather jacket and donned Christian Louboutin "Pigalle Spike" heels.
36-year-old Charlize, in the meantime, drew in mixed reactions. The "Prometheus" actress opted to don a Roland Mouret Fall ensemble that put together a lilac carre top with a pair of wide-leg grey pants. She completed her look with a silver metal clutch and Jimmy Choo sandals. While some said she looked lovely, some others didn't dig her choice of fashion.
Another female celebrity rocked the red carpet was Australian singer Kylie Minogue. The 43-year-old showed off her curves in a lingerie-inspired lace and satin bustier dress from Dolce & Gabbana's Fall 2011 collection. She paired the dress with a pair of Dolce & Gabbana leopard print peep-toe heels and diamond Bvlgari jewelry.
In the men department, Bradley Cooper sported a sleek look in a black and white suit with a bow tie. At the event, the leading man of "The Hangover Part II" was honored with GQ International Man of the Year. Speaking of the win, he said, "The whole speech thing is a bit trepidatious! But outside of that, I've always been a fan of the magazine and I'm a bit of an Anglophile, so it's really cool."
More Emma Watson News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris