New 'Glee' Season 3 Promo: Sue's New War, Rachel's Important Announcement
Another promo for season 3 of "Glee" has been unleashed, revealing what Sue will do next to torture Will and the New Direction kids. She wages a new war on her fellow teacher by announcing her plan to suspend all public school arts programs.
Meanwhile, Rachel says she has an important announcement to make which may involve Kurt since he is seen sitting next to her and nodding his head to her statement. A glimpse of the twosome performing with a broom is also offered, while the openly gay student tells his boyfriend Blaine that he wants his senior year to be magical.
The new season of "Glee" will kick off with "The Purple Piano Project" on Tuesday, September 20 at 8 P.M. on FOX. In the episode, Mr. Schuester assigns a project to get them back on track after their devastating loss at Nationals, while Sue starts her congressional campaign.
More Glee News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video