Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima Steam Up Pages With Bombshell Persona
Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima are bringing their bombshell persona to the pages of a magazine. The two Victoria's Secret Angels have traded racy lingerie with swimwear to present '80s-inspired looks for the October 2011 issue of Elle magazine, which will hit newsstands across the U.S. on September 20.
Also modeling the swimwear are Kerr and Lima's fellow models for the women's wear brand, Chanel Iman and Doutzen Kroes. All four worked with photographer Alexei Hay on location in Los Angeles for the covershoot styled by Elle Creative Director Joe Zee.
Of the photos, Elle Editor-in-Chief Robbie Myers said, "We felt it was time to show the sexy side of fashion again, enlisting four of the runway's super seductive models." She added, "These covers harken to what made Elle Elle: Shot outside, drenched in sunlight, color, and of course accessories, the women look right back at you with all the personal and sexual confidence in the world."
Speaking of the bombshell theme, Iman commented, "Any woman who has a positive attitude about herself and carries herself with class but doesn't try too hard and say, ya know, 'Hey, look at me, I'm a bombshell,' is basically a bombshell. It's just a woman with a positive, strong attitude who knows she has it going on."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars