Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima Steam Up Pages With Bombshell Persona
Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima are bringing their bombshell persona to the pages of a magazine. The two Victoria's Secret Angels have traded racy lingerie with swimwear to present '80s-inspired looks for the October 2011 issue of Elle magazine, which will hit newsstands across the U.S. on September 20.
Also modeling the swimwear are Kerr and Lima's fellow models for the women's wear brand, Chanel Iman and Doutzen Kroes. All four worked with photographer Alexei Hay on location in Los Angeles for the covershoot styled by Elle Creative Director Joe Zee.
Of the photos, Elle Editor-in-Chief Robbie Myers said, "We felt it was time to show the sexy side of fashion again, enlisting four of the runway's super seductive models." She added, "These covers harken to what made Elle Elle: Shot outside, drenched in sunlight, color, and of course accessories, the women look right back at you with all the personal and sexual confidence in the world."
Speaking of the bombshell theme, Iman commented, "Any woman who has a positive attitude about herself and carries herself with class but doesn't try too hard and say, ya know, 'Hey, look at me, I'm a bombshell,' is basically a bombshell. It's just a woman with a positive, strong attitude who knows she has it going on."
More Miranda Kerr News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard