Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima Steam Up Pages With Bombshell Persona
Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima are bringing their bombshell persona to the pages of a magazine. The two Victoria's Secret Angels have traded racy lingerie with swimwear to present '80s-inspired looks for the October 2011 issue of Elle magazine, which will hit newsstands across the U.S. on September 20.
Also modeling the swimwear are Kerr and Lima's fellow models for the women's wear brand, Chanel Iman and Doutzen Kroes. All four worked with photographer Alexei Hay on location in Los Angeles for the covershoot styled by Elle Creative Director Joe Zee.
Of the photos, Elle Editor-in-Chief Robbie Myers said, "We felt it was time to show the sexy side of fashion again, enlisting four of the runway's super seductive models." She added, "These covers harken to what made Elle Elle: Shot outside, drenched in sunlight, color, and of course accessories, the women look right back at you with all the personal and sexual confidence in the world."
Speaking of the bombshell theme, Iman commented, "Any woman who has a positive attitude about herself and carries herself with class but doesn't try too hard and say, ya know, 'Hey, look at me, I'm a bombshell,' is basically a bombshell. It's just a woman with a positive, strong attitude who knows she has it going on."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance