First 'Gossip Girl' Season 5 Promo Sees Cougar, Stunt and Party in L.A.
The upper east siders are heading to Los Angeles in the season 5 premiere of "Gossip Girl" after Serena van der Woodsen got a new job there in the last season finale. The first promo released for the new chapter sees Dan Humphrey enjoying the companion of hot babes in the city, and jumping off a building at what looks like a movie set.
Meanwhile, Nate Archibald is smitten with a cougar played by Elizabeth Hurley, and they are ready to "destroy" the master bedroom at a yacht. Serena joins Dan and Nate on a yacht, but Blair Waldorf is seemingly not interested in following her friends to the City of Angels since she describes it "a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live."
The fifth season of "Gossip Girl" premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 P.M. on The CW with an episode titled "Yes, Then Zero". Hurley is cast as a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul named Diana Payne who will affect the lives of existing characters, including Gossip Girl herself.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance