First 'Gossip Girl' Season 5 Promo Sees Cougar, Stunt and Party in L.A.
The upper east siders are heading to Los Angeles in the season 5 premiere of "Gossip Girl" after Serena van der Woodsen got a new job there in the last season finale. The first promo released for the new chapter sees Dan Humphrey enjoying the companion of hot babes in the city, and jumping off a building at what looks like a movie set.
Meanwhile, Nate Archibald is smitten with a cougar played by Elizabeth Hurley, and they are ready to "destroy" the master bedroom at a yacht. Serena joins Dan and Nate on a yacht, but Blair Waldorf is seemingly not interested in following her friends to the City of Angels since she describes it "a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live."
The fifth season of "Gossip Girl" premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 P.M. on The CW with an episode titled "Yes, Then Zero". Hurley is cast as a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul named Diana Payne who will affect the lives of existing characters, including Gossip Girl herself.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special