First 'Gossip Girl' Season 5 Promo Sees Cougar, Stunt and Party in L.A.
The upper east siders are heading to Los Angeles in the season 5 premiere of "Gossip Girl" after Serena van der Woodsen got a new job there in the last season finale. The first promo released for the new chapter sees Dan Humphrey enjoying the companion of hot babes in the city, and jumping off a building at what looks like a movie set.
Meanwhile, Nate Archibald is smitten with a cougar played by Elizabeth Hurley, and they are ready to "destroy" the master bedroom at a yacht. Serena joins Dan and Nate on a yacht, but Blair Waldorf is seemingly not interested in following her friends to the City of Angels since she describes it "a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live."
The fifth season of "Gossip Girl" premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 P.M. on The CW with an episode titled "Yes, Then Zero". Hurley is cast as a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul named Diana Payne who will affect the lives of existing characters, including Gossip Girl herself.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'