First 'Gossip Girl' Season 5 Promo Sees Cougar, Stunt and Party in L.A.
The upper east siders are heading to Los Angeles in the season 5 premiere of "Gossip Girl" after Serena van der Woodsen got a new job there in the last season finale. The first promo released for the new chapter sees Dan Humphrey enjoying the companion of hot babes in the city, and jumping off a building at what looks like a movie set.
Meanwhile, Nate Archibald is smitten with a cougar played by Elizabeth Hurley, and they are ready to "destroy" the master bedroom at a yacht. Serena joins Dan and Nate on a yacht, but Blair Waldorf is seemingly not interested in following her friends to the City of Angels since she describes it "a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live."
The fifth season of "Gossip Girl" premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 P.M. on The CW with an episode titled "Yes, Then Zero". Hurley is cast as a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul named Diana Payne who will affect the lives of existing characters, including Gossip Girl herself.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake