First 'Gossip Girl' Season 5 Promo Sees Cougar, Stunt and Party in L.A.
The upper east siders are heading to Los Angeles in the season 5 premiere of "Gossip Girl" after Serena van der Woodsen got a new job there in the last season finale. The first promo released for the new chapter sees Dan Humphrey enjoying the companion of hot babes in the city, and jumping off a building at what looks like a movie set.
Meanwhile, Nate Archibald is smitten with a cougar played by Elizabeth Hurley, and they are ready to "destroy" the master bedroom at a yacht. Serena joins Dan and Nate on a yacht, but Blair Waldorf is seemingly not interested in following her friends to the City of Angels since she describes it "a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live."
The fifth season of "Gossip Girl" premieres Monday, September 26 at 8 P.M. on The CW with an episode titled "Yes, Then Zero". Hurley is cast as a sexy, smart, self-made media mogul named Diana Payne who will affect the lives of existing characters, including Gossip Girl herself.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere