Britney to Shoot 'Criminal' Video in 'Streets of Merry Old England'
Britney Spears has already prepared a promo for her next single. Picking "Criminal" as her fourth single to follow up "I Wanna Go", the Blonde belle revealed her plan to shoot a music video for the Max Martin and Shellback-produced song in London.
"So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," Britney tweeted. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
Britney is going to fly across the pond to kick off the European leg of her "Femme Fatale" tour on September 22. She will continue staying on the road throughout October and wrap it up in early November. Ten selected dates of the upcoming jaunt will feature Joe Jonas as an opening act.
When talking with Glamour magazine about how excited she was for the tour, Britney said she would love to see Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton to come to one of her shows. "That would be crazy and cool," she gushed. "I think they're a beautiful couple. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the wedding but I heard it was beautiful."
More Britney Spears News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic