Britney to Shoot 'Criminal' Video in 'Streets of Merry Old England'
Britney Spears has already prepared a promo for her next single. Picking "Criminal" as her fourth single to follow up "I Wanna Go", the Blonde belle revealed her plan to shoot a music video for the Max Martin and Shellback-produced song in London.
"So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," Britney tweeted. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
Britney is going to fly across the pond to kick off the European leg of her "Femme Fatale" tour on September 22. She will continue staying on the road throughout October and wrap it up in early November. Ten selected dates of the upcoming jaunt will feature Joe Jonas as an opening act.
When talking with Glamour magazine about how excited she was for the tour, Britney said she would love to see Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton to come to one of her shows. "That would be crazy and cool," she gushed. "I think they're a beautiful couple. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the wedding but I heard it was beautiful."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed