Britney to Shoot 'Criminal' Video in 'Streets of Merry Old England'
Britney Spears has already prepared a promo for her next single. Picking "Criminal" as her fourth single to follow up "I Wanna Go", the Blonde belle revealed her plan to shoot a music video for the Max Martin and Shellback-produced song in London.
"So excited to stop over in the UK before I start my European tour in a few weeks," Britney tweeted. "Can't wait! I LOVE London, it's like my second home. Decided to shoot the 'Criminal' video in the streets of merry old England when I get there..."
Britney is going to fly across the pond to kick off the European leg of her "Femme Fatale" tour on September 22. She will continue staying on the road throughout October and wrap it up in early November. Ten selected dates of the upcoming jaunt will feature Joe Jonas as an opening act.
When talking with Glamour magazine about how excited she was for the tour, Britney said she would love to see Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton to come to one of her shows. "That would be crazy and cool," she gushed. "I think they're a beautiful couple. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the wedding but I heard it was beautiful."
More Britney Spears News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier