'Anderson' Gets First Post-Death Interview With Amy Winehouse's Family
Anderson Cooper will get a major boost of rating in the first episode of his new talk show, "Anderson". The reporter has scored an appearance from Amy Winehouse's family; father Mitch, mother Janis, brother Alex and boyfriend Reg Travis, who will all talk about the singer's death for the first time.
The premiere episode airs September 12 and the show will continue as daily talk show. Cooper has also sat down with the women of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Tuesday, September 6 to talk about the death of Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell. It is yet clear when the episode will air.
According to the official site, "Anderson" will cover a wide range of topics with provocative personal stories, be it social issues, trends and events, pop culture, or human interest stories. Taped live at Jazz at Lincoln Center's The Allen Room, Anderson will have an audience in the studio and invite celebrities as well as experts as guests.
More Anderson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour