'Anderson' Gets First Post-Death Interview With Amy Winehouse's Family
Anderson Cooper will get a major boost of rating in the first episode of his new talk show, "Anderson". The reporter has scored an appearance from Amy Winehouse's family; father Mitch, mother Janis, brother Alex and boyfriend Reg Travis, who will all talk about the singer's death for the first time.
The premiere episode airs September 12 and the show will continue as daily talk show. Cooper has also sat down with the women of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Tuesday, September 6 to talk about the death of Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell. It is yet clear when the episode will air.
According to the official site, "Anderson" will cover a wide range of topics with provocative personal stories, be it social issues, trends and events, pop culture, or human interest stories. Taped live at Jazz at Lincoln Center's The Allen Room, Anderson will have an audience in the studio and invite celebrities as well as experts as guests.
More Anderson News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande