'Anderson' Gets First Post-Death Interview With Amy Winehouse's Family
Anderson Cooper will get a major boost of rating in the first episode of his new talk show, "Anderson". The reporter has scored an appearance from Amy Winehouse's family; father Mitch, mother Janis, brother Alex and boyfriend Reg Travis, who will all talk about the singer's death for the first time.
The premiere episode airs September 12 and the show will continue as daily talk show. Cooper has also sat down with the women of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Tuesday, September 6 to talk about the death of Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell. It is yet clear when the episode will air.
According to the official site, "Anderson" will cover a wide range of topics with provocative personal stories, be it social issues, trends and events, pop culture, or human interest stories. Taped live at Jazz at Lincoln Center's The Allen Room, Anderson will have an audience in the studio and invite celebrities as well as experts as guests.
More Anderson News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up