'Anderson' Gets First Post-Death Interview With Amy Winehouse's Family
Anderson Cooper will get a major boost of rating in the first episode of his new talk show, "Anderson". The reporter has scored an appearance from Amy Winehouse's family; father Mitch, mother Janis, brother Alex and boyfriend Reg Travis, who will all talk about the singer's death for the first time.
The premiere episode airs September 12 and the show will continue as daily talk show. Cooper has also sat down with the women of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Tuesday, September 6 to talk about the death of Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell. It is yet clear when the episode will air.
According to the official site, "Anderson" will cover a wide range of topics with provocative personal stories, be it social issues, trends and events, pop culture, or human interest stories. Taped live at Jazz at Lincoln Center's The Allen Room, Anderson will have an audience in the studio and invite celebrities as well as experts as guests.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby