'Anderson' Gets First Post-Death Interview With Amy Winehouse's Family
Anderson Cooper will get a major boost of rating in the first episode of his new talk show, "Anderson". The reporter has scored an appearance from Amy Winehouse's family; father Mitch, mother Janis, brother Alex and boyfriend Reg Travis, who will all talk about the singer's death for the first time.
The premiere episode airs September 12 and the show will continue as daily talk show. Cooper has also sat down with the women of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" on Tuesday, September 6 to talk about the death of Taylor Armstrong's husband Russell. It is yet clear when the episode will air.
According to the official site, "Anderson" will cover a wide range of topics with provocative personal stories, be it social issues, trends and events, pop culture, or human interest stories. Taped live at Jazz at Lincoln Center's The Allen Room, Anderson will have an audience in the studio and invite celebrities as well as experts as guests.
More Anderson News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back