Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Caught Kissing at Disneyland
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are living proofs that on-set romance can happen. The "The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars were spotted on a date to Disneyland in Anaheim, California on Saturday, September 3, hugging and kissing.
In several pictures obtained by Us Weekly, casually-dressed Mendes stood on her toes to kiss Gosling. "They were very playful," an observer told Us. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl...She would lean into him and she held his arm the entire time."
They enjoyed plenty of rides such as the "Toy Story ride, the California Screamin' rollercoaster, a Little Mermaid adventure and the ferris wheel". They also snacked on some junk food like churros, cotton candy and corn on the cob. The insider also said that she fed him.
Mendes plays Gosling's on-screen wife in "Pines" which is shooting in several locations in New York. Starting out as friends a long time ago, they have reportedly oozed chemistry all along. "It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," the source added. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"
Gosling previously was engaged to Rachel McAdams while Mendes was in a long-term relationship with producer George Gargurevich.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest