Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Caught Kissing at Disneyland
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are living proofs that on-set romance can happen. The "The Place Beyond the Pines" co-stars were spotted on a date to Disneyland in Anaheim, California on Saturday, September 3, hugging and kissing.
In several pictures obtained by Us Weekly, casually-dressed Mendes stood on her toes to kiss Gosling. "They were very playful," an observer told Us. "Eva was skipping around like a little girl...She would lean into him and she held his arm the entire time."
They enjoyed plenty of rides such as the "Toy Story ride, the California Screamin' rollercoaster, a Little Mermaid adventure and the ferris wheel". They also snacked on some junk food like churros, cotton candy and corn on the cob. The insider also said that she fed him.
Mendes plays Gosling's on-screen wife in "Pines" which is shooting in several locations in New York. Starting out as friends a long time ago, they have reportedly oozed chemistry all along. "It hasn't been a secret how excited Eva's been to film with him, and she's always joked with us about how gorgeous he is," the source added. "She's never been shy about having the hots for him!"
Gosling previously was engaged to Rachel McAdams while Mendes was in a long-term relationship with producer George Gargurevich.
More Ryan Gosling News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!