Ashton Kutcher to Read Letterman's List From 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Ashton Kutcher will begin self-promoting his stint on "Two and a Half Men" by appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday, September 8. The show's new star would read a Top Ten List directly via satellite from the Los Angeles set of "Two and a Half Men".
It was not announced what kind of theme would make the list, but a reference to Charlie Sheen is highly-expected. Playing an Internet billionaire, Kutcher replaces Sheen as one of the sitcom's lead stars starting September 19. On the same night, a Sheen roast would air on Comedy Central.
While Kutcher and his co-stars Angus T. Jones and Jon Cryer would be too busy to appear in person, David Letterman has invited Michael J. Fox to sit down on his couch on the same night. The actor would appear on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" finale which will debut on Sunday, September 11 on HBO.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting