Ashton Kutcher to Read Letterman's List From 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Ashton Kutcher will begin self-promoting his stint on "Two and a Half Men" by appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday, September 8. The show's new star would read a Top Ten List directly via satellite from the Los Angeles set of "Two and a Half Men".
It was not announced what kind of theme would make the list, but a reference to Charlie Sheen is highly-expected. Playing an Internet billionaire, Kutcher replaces Sheen as one of the sitcom's lead stars starting September 19. On the same night, a Sheen roast would air on Comedy Central.
While Kutcher and his co-stars Angus T. Jones and Jon Cryer would be too busy to appear in person, David Letterman has invited Michael J. Fox to sit down on his couch on the same night. The actor would appear on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" finale which will debut on Sunday, September 11 on HBO.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake