Ashton Kutcher to Read Letterman's List From 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Ashton Kutcher will begin self-promoting his stint on "Two and a Half Men" by appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday, September 8. The show's new star would read a Top Ten List directly via satellite from the Los Angeles set of "Two and a Half Men".
It was not announced what kind of theme would make the list, but a reference to Charlie Sheen is highly-expected. Playing an Internet billionaire, Kutcher replaces Sheen as one of the sitcom's lead stars starting September 19. On the same night, a Sheen roast would air on Comedy Central.
While Kutcher and his co-stars Angus T. Jones and Jon Cryer would be too busy to appear in person, David Letterman has invited Michael J. Fox to sit down on his couch on the same night. The actor would appear on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" finale which will debut on Sunday, September 11 on HBO.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular