Ashton Kutcher to Read Letterman's List From 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Ashton Kutcher will begin self-promoting his stint on "Two and a Half Men" by appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday, September 8. The show's new star would read a Top Ten List directly via satellite from the Los Angeles set of "Two and a Half Men".
It was not announced what kind of theme would make the list, but a reference to Charlie Sheen is highly-expected. Playing an Internet billionaire, Kutcher replaces Sheen as one of the sitcom's lead stars starting September 19. On the same night, a Sheen roast would air on Comedy Central.
While Kutcher and his co-stars Angus T. Jones and Jon Cryer would be too busy to appear in person, David Letterman has invited Michael J. Fox to sit down on his couch on the same night. The actor would appear on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" finale which will debut on Sunday, September 11 on HBO.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion