Ashton Kutcher to Read Letterman's List From 'Two and a Half Men' Set
Ashton Kutcher will begin self-promoting his stint on "Two and a Half Men" by appearing on "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday, September 8. The show's new star would read a Top Ten List directly via satellite from the Los Angeles set of "Two and a Half Men".
It was not announced what kind of theme would make the list, but a reference to Charlie Sheen is highly-expected. Playing an Internet billionaire, Kutcher replaces Sheen as one of the sitcom's lead stars starting September 19. On the same night, a Sheen roast would air on Comedy Central.
While Kutcher and his co-stars Angus T. Jones and Jon Cryer would be too busy to appear in person, David Letterman has invited Michael J. Fox to sit down on his couch on the same night. The actor would appear on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" finale which will debut on Sunday, September 11 on HBO.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return