'Rizolli and Isles' Midseason Finale Preview: Will Jane Listen to Her Old Nemesis?
One person from Jane Rizzoli's bitter past is back in the summer finale of "Rizzoli & Isles". Her old nemesis Charles Hoyt returns, but he is now less harmful since he is stricken with cancer and looks weak while lying on a hospital bed in a preview to the upcoming episode.
Hoyt, however, will enter Jane's life again after claiming to have clues about the murder of a man killed in a jail bathroom on the eve of his release. "I have so much to tell you Jane," the serial killer tells the female detective.
Also in the midseason finale, Jane sustains a minor head injury and a car is pulled out of a lake. Meanwhile, Frankie Jr. is finally ready to take the detective's exam.
Michael Massee reprises his role as Hoyt in the episode titled "Remember Me" which will air Monday, September 12 at 10/9c. Afterward, "Rizzoli & Isles" will take a break and resume airing the remaining episodes of the sophomore season on November 28.
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her