'Rizolli and Isles' Midseason Finale Preview: Will Jane Listen to Her Old Nemesis?
One person from Jane Rizzoli's bitter past is back in the summer finale of "Rizzoli & Isles". Her old nemesis Charles Hoyt returns, but he is now less harmful since he is stricken with cancer and looks weak while lying on a hospital bed in a preview to the upcoming episode.
Hoyt, however, will enter Jane's life again after claiming to have clues about the murder of a man killed in a jail bathroom on the eve of his release. "I have so much to tell you Jane," the serial killer tells the female detective.
Also in the midseason finale, Jane sustains a minor head injury and a car is pulled out of a lake. Meanwhile, Frankie Jr. is finally ready to take the detective's exam.
Michael Massee reprises his role as Hoyt in the episode titled "Remember Me" which will air Monday, September 12 at 10/9c. Afterward, "Rizzoli & Isles" will take a break and resume airing the remaining episodes of the sophomore season on November 28.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia