'Rizolli and Isles' Midseason Finale Preview: Will Jane Listen to Her Old Nemesis?
One person from Jane Rizzoli's bitter past is back in the summer finale of "Rizzoli & Isles". Her old nemesis Charles Hoyt returns, but he is now less harmful since he is stricken with cancer and looks weak while lying on a hospital bed in a preview to the upcoming episode.
Hoyt, however, will enter Jane's life again after claiming to have clues about the murder of a man killed in a jail bathroom on the eve of his release. "I have so much to tell you Jane," the serial killer tells the female detective.
Also in the midseason finale, Jane sustains a minor head injury and a car is pulled out of a lake. Meanwhile, Frankie Jr. is finally ready to take the detective's exam.
Michael Massee reprises his role as Hoyt in the episode titled "Remember Me" which will air Monday, September 12 at 10/9c. Afterward, "Rizzoli & Isles" will take a break and resume airing the remaining episodes of the sophomore season on November 28.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung