'Rizolli and Isles' Midseason Finale Preview: Will Jane Listen to Her Old Nemesis?
One person from Jane Rizzoli's bitter past is back in the summer finale of "Rizzoli & Isles". Her old nemesis Charles Hoyt returns, but he is now less harmful since he is stricken with cancer and looks weak while lying on a hospital bed in a preview to the upcoming episode.
Hoyt, however, will enter Jane's life again after claiming to have clues about the murder of a man killed in a jail bathroom on the eve of his release. "I have so much to tell you Jane," the serial killer tells the female detective.
Also in the midseason finale, Jane sustains a minor head injury and a car is pulled out of a lake. Meanwhile, Frankie Jr. is finally ready to take the detective's exam.
Michael Massee reprises his role as Hoyt in the episode titled "Remember Me" which will air Monday, September 12 at 10/9c. Afterward, "Rizzoli & Isles" will take a break and resume airing the remaining episodes of the sophomore season on November 28.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars