'Rizolli and Isles' Midseason Finale Preview: Will Jane Listen to Her Old Nemesis?
One person from Jane Rizzoli's bitter past is back in the summer finale of "Rizzoli & Isles". Her old nemesis Charles Hoyt returns, but he is now less harmful since he is stricken with cancer and looks weak while lying on a hospital bed in a preview to the upcoming episode.
Hoyt, however, will enter Jane's life again after claiming to have clues about the murder of a man killed in a jail bathroom on the eve of his release. "I have so much to tell you Jane," the serial killer tells the female detective.
Also in the midseason finale, Jane sustains a minor head injury and a car is pulled out of a lake. Meanwhile, Frankie Jr. is finally ready to take the detective's exam.
Michael Massee reprises his role as Hoyt in the episode titled "Remember Me" which will air Monday, September 12 at 10/9c. Afterward, "Rizzoli & Isles" will take a break and resume airing the remaining episodes of the sophomore season on November 28.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'