Romeo Extending His Proposal to Demi Lovato in 'Skycraper' Remix
A few days after proposing to Demi Lovato on the web, Lil' Romeo dropped a remix of her new single "Skyscraper". The former "Dancing with the Stars" star spits his lyrics, "I would give it all so that she could wear my wedding ring."
"I never wanna see her cry again/ I'll be there when you need me though/ and I know they call me Romeo/ but I swear this is no video," the son of entertainment mogul Master P continued. "If this was a movie, you're Hermione and I'll be Harry."
Romeo popped the question to Demi in a viral video posted on RumorFix. "Demi Lovato, if you see this, this is me proposing to you right now," he said back then. "I don't got the ring, but that's nothing. You know, I listen to Beyonce's song, when she said 'put a ring on it,' so I got you!"
"So, Demi, if you're ready, we'll have the craziest wedding," the rapper added. "And that's all I've got to say, a $50 million wedding. If I get the right chick, it's worth it, right?" He also said he fell for the ex-Disney darling since the first time they met. "I met Demi Lovato probably, like, three years ago, before she was who she was. She had a nice smile," he recalled.
"First off, once you go black, you don't go back," Romeo stated before closing the proposal with a confident note that he's the right guy for Demi. "We got a few toys at the house, we'll have the best wedding. I'll keep her out of trouble...That's all that matters. She needs a strong, solid man."
Romeo's "Skyscraper" remix:
Romeo's proposal to Demi:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3