Romeo Extending His Proposal to Demi Lovato in 'Skycraper' Remix
A few days after proposing to Demi Lovato on the web, Lil' Romeo dropped a remix of her new single "Skyscraper". The former "Dancing with the Stars" star spits his lyrics, "I would give it all so that she could wear my wedding ring."
"I never wanna see her cry again/ I'll be there when you need me though/ and I know they call me Romeo/ but I swear this is no video," the son of entertainment mogul Master P continued. "If this was a movie, you're Hermione and I'll be Harry."
Romeo popped the question to Demi in a viral video posted on RumorFix. "Demi Lovato, if you see this, this is me proposing to you right now," he said back then. "I don't got the ring, but that's nothing. You know, I listen to Beyonce's song, when she said 'put a ring on it,' so I got you!"
"So, Demi, if you're ready, we'll have the craziest wedding," the rapper added. "And that's all I've got to say, a $50 million wedding. If I get the right chick, it's worth it, right?" He also said he fell for the ex-Disney darling since the first time they met. "I met Demi Lovato probably, like, three years ago, before she was who she was. She had a nice smile," he recalled.
"First off, once you go black, you don't go back," Romeo stated before closing the proposal with a confident note that he's the right guy for Demi. "We got a few toys at the house, we'll have the best wedding. I'll keep her out of trouble...That's all that matters. She needs a strong, solid man."
Romeo's "Skyscraper" remix:
Romeo's proposal to Demi:
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'