Adele Opens Up About Pre-Show Puking and Weight Issues
Although she is one of British soul superstars, Adele apparently still deals with major stage fright. The "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker got candid during an interview with British Vogue for its October issue, and confessed to puking a lot before doing a show.
"I puke quite a lot before going on stage," so claimed the 23-year-old Grammy winner. "Though never actually on stage." While some might consider the pre-show jitter troublesome, she took it as good sign as explaining, "But then, I s**t myself before everything...The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!"
In the interview, Adele also shared her thought on Hollywood's obsession with diets. "I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down," she said. "And I don't want that in my life...I have [body] insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
As for her single status, the "Someone Like You" singer said, "I do get massively distracted when I've got someone in my life, which I can't afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do." Still, she dreamed about being a mother to five boys. "Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other," she reasoned.
More Adele News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune