Adele Opens Up About Pre-Show Puking and Weight Issues
Although she is one of British soul superstars, Adele apparently still deals with major stage fright. The "Rolling in the Deep" hitmaker got candid during an interview with British Vogue for its October issue, and confessed to puking a lot before doing a show.
"I puke quite a lot before going on stage," so claimed the 23-year-old Grammy winner. "Though never actually on stage." While some might consider the pre-show jitter troublesome, she took it as good sign as explaining, "But then, I s**t myself before everything...The bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!"
In the interview, Adele also shared her thought on Hollywood's obsession with diets. "I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down," she said. "And I don't want that in my life...I have [body] insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."
As for her single status, the "Someone Like You" singer said, "I do get massively distracted when I've got someone in my life, which I can't afford to do right now. Besides, no one treats me as well as I do." Still, she dreamed about being a mother to five boys. "Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other," she reasoned.
More Adele News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video