Michael Fassbender Pursues a Woman in First 'Shame' Clip
On the heels of "Shame" world premiere at Venice Film Festival, the first clip from the movie has landed online. Attached to footage of the press conference in Venice, the sneak peek sees Michael Fassbender's Brandon who keeps looking at a woman in a subway until she seemingly feels uncomfortable. The woman gets out of the train as soon as it stops and walks away from him, but he follows her.
Fassbender goes full frontal playing Brandon, a 30-something man living in New York who is unable to manage his sex life. His workplace computer and his Manhattan apartment are jammed with porn.
After his wayward younger sister Sissy moves into his apartment, Brandon's world spirals out of control. Sissy, played by Carey Mulligan, is a remarkable singer. However, she has plenty of her own problems and needs, exacerbating Brandon's impulses.
"Shame" is Steve McQueen's latest directorial work after 2008's "Hunger". Following its debut at Venice Film Festival on Sunday, September 4, the drama movie has its North American premiere at the Telluride Film Festival. There is still no release date for the film.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth