Michael Fassbender Pursues a Woman in First 'Shame' Clip
On the heels of "Shame" world premiere at Venice Film Festival, the first clip from the movie has landed online. Attached to footage of the press conference in Venice, the sneak peek sees Michael Fassbender's Brandon who keeps looking at a woman in a subway until she seemingly feels uncomfortable. The woman gets out of the train as soon as it stops and walks away from him, but he follows her.
Fassbender goes full frontal playing Brandon, a 30-something man living in New York who is unable to manage his sex life. His workplace computer and his Manhattan apartment are jammed with porn.
After his wayward younger sister Sissy moves into his apartment, Brandon's world spirals out of control. Sissy, played by Carey Mulligan, is a remarkable singer. However, she has plenty of her own problems and needs, exacerbating Brandon's impulses.
"Shame" is Steve McQueen's latest directorial work after 2008's "Hunger". Following its debut at Venice Film Festival on Sunday, September 4, the drama movie has its North American premiere at the Telluride Film Festival. There is still no release date for the film.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March