Michael Fassbender Pursues a Woman in First 'Shame' Clip
On the heels of "Shame" world premiere at Venice Film Festival, the first clip from the movie has landed online. Attached to footage of the press conference in Venice, the sneak peek sees Michael Fassbender's Brandon who keeps looking at a woman in a subway until she seemingly feels uncomfortable. The woman gets out of the train as soon as it stops and walks away from him, but he follows her.
Fassbender goes full frontal playing Brandon, a 30-something man living in New York who is unable to manage his sex life. His workplace computer and his Manhattan apartment are jammed with porn.
After his wayward younger sister Sissy moves into his apartment, Brandon's world spirals out of control. Sissy, played by Carey Mulligan, is a remarkable singer. However, she has plenty of her own problems and needs, exacerbating Brandon's impulses.
"Shame" is Steve McQueen's latest directorial work after 2008's "Hunger". Following its debut at Venice Film Festival on Sunday, September 4, the drama movie has its North American premiere at the Telluride Film Festival. There is still no release date for the film.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics