Michael Fassbender Pursues a Woman in First 'Shame' Clip
On the heels of "Shame" world premiere at Venice Film Festival, the first clip from the movie has landed online. Attached to footage of the press conference in Venice, the sneak peek sees Michael Fassbender's Brandon who keeps looking at a woman in a subway until she seemingly feels uncomfortable. The woman gets out of the train as soon as it stops and walks away from him, but he follows her.
Fassbender goes full frontal playing Brandon, a 30-something man living in New York who is unable to manage his sex life. His workplace computer and his Manhattan apartment are jammed with porn.
After his wayward younger sister Sissy moves into his apartment, Brandon's world spirals out of control. Sissy, played by Carey Mulligan, is a remarkable singer. However, she has plenty of her own problems and needs, exacerbating Brandon's impulses.
"Shame" is Steve McQueen's latest directorial work after 2008's "Hunger". Following its debut at Venice Film Festival on Sunday, September 4, the drama movie has its North American premiere at the Telluride Film Festival. There is still no release date for the film.
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos