Soulja Boy Slammed for Spitting 'F**k the Troops' Lyric in 'Let's Be Real'
Soulja Boy has just landed in hot water. The 21-year-old rapper comes under fire after releasing a viral clip of his expletive-laden song "Let's Be Real" which contains "f**k the troops" lyric. He was accused of being "ungrateful" and asked to issue an apology immediately.
"F**k the FBI and f**k all the army troops, fighting for what?" the "Pretty Boy Swag" rhymer spits his foul-mouthed verses while giving two middle fingers to the camera. "Be your own man, I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."
Soulja was slammed by retired Marine Fred A. Flores who is now an L.A. County Veteran's Advisory Commissioner. "It's a very offensive statement... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up," the veteran told TMZ. "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."
The rapper hasn't commented on the backlash. His camp also decline to comment on the matter.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video