Soulja Boy Slammed for Spitting 'F**k the Troops' Lyric in 'Let's Be Real'
Soulja Boy has just landed in hot water. The 21-year-old rapper comes under fire after releasing a viral clip of his expletive-laden song "Let's Be Real" which contains "f**k the troops" lyric. He was accused of being "ungrateful" and asked to issue an apology immediately.
"F**k the FBI and f**k all the army troops, fighting for what?" the "Pretty Boy Swag" rhymer spits his foul-mouthed verses while giving two middle fingers to the camera. "Be your own man, I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."
Soulja was slammed by retired Marine Fred A. Flores who is now an L.A. County Veteran's Advisory Commissioner. "It's a very offensive statement... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up," the veteran told TMZ. "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."
The rapper hasn't commented on the backlash. His camp also decline to comment on the matter.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo