Soulja Boy Slammed for Spitting 'F**k the Troops' Lyric in 'Let's Be Real'
Soulja Boy has just landed in hot water. The 21-year-old rapper comes under fire after releasing a viral clip of his expletive-laden song "Let's Be Real" which contains "f**k the troops" lyric. He was accused of being "ungrateful" and asked to issue an apology immediately.
"F**k the FBI and f**k all the army troops, fighting for what?" the "Pretty Boy Swag" rhymer spits his foul-mouthed verses while giving two middle fingers to the camera. "Be your own man, I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."
Soulja was slammed by retired Marine Fred A. Flores who is now an L.A. County Veteran's Advisory Commissioner. "It's a very offensive statement... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up," the veteran told TMZ. "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."
The rapper hasn't commented on the backlash. His camp also decline to comment on the matter.
More Soulja Boy News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father