Details of Lauren Bush's Wedding to David Lauren
Lauren Bush has officially become a member of Ralph Lauren's family. The niece of former President George W. Bush tied the knot with the fashion designer's son, David Lauren on Sunday, September 4 at Ralph's 17,000-acre Double RL Ranch in the Rocky Mountains, and details of their lavish wedding have been disclosed.
New York Post's Page Six detailed that the 27-year-old model wore an "intricately embroidered Victorian-style gown" designed by her new father-in-law, while her 39-year-old groom sported a "vintage Lincoln era-inspired tuxedo". Since the nuptials carried a black-tie-meets-Western theme, guests were dressed in cowboy boots, denim and turquoise jewelry.
The bride arrived on a horse-drawn carriage, and walked down the aisle with her divorced parents Sharon and Neil. The ceremony itself was conducted by Cantor Angela Buchdahl of Manhattan's Central Synagogue. A reception was held afterward at a nearby barn on a meadow with country singer Michael Martin Murphey providing the entertainment.
Among the 200 guests in attendance were former president George W. Bush, wife Laura and daughters Jenna and Barbara. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush as well as Ralph's family, including David's sister Dylan were also present. Missing out the big day, however, were Lauren's grandparents, George H.W. and Barbara Bush. Still, Page Six noted they sent a video message.
Back in April, Lauren spoke to Harper's Bazaar about the possibility of her renaming herself to "Lauren Lauren" after the wedding. "I think it will be Lauren Bush-Lauren," she said. "That's not final, but I think it's nice to have the same name as your husband. I am sort of old-fashioned in that way."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?