Details of Lauren Bush's Wedding to David Lauren
Lauren Bush has officially become a member of Ralph Lauren's family. The niece of former President George W. Bush tied the knot with the fashion designer's son, David Lauren on Sunday, September 4 at Ralph's 17,000-acre Double RL Ranch in the Rocky Mountains, and details of their lavish wedding have been disclosed.
New York Post's Page Six detailed that the 27-year-old model wore an "intricately embroidered Victorian-style gown" designed by her new father-in-law, while her 39-year-old groom sported a "vintage Lincoln era-inspired tuxedo". Since the nuptials carried a black-tie-meets-Western theme, guests were dressed in cowboy boots, denim and turquoise jewelry.
The bride arrived on a horse-drawn carriage, and walked down the aisle with her divorced parents Sharon and Neil. The ceremony itself was conducted by Cantor Angela Buchdahl of Manhattan's Central Synagogue. A reception was held afterward at a nearby barn on a meadow with country singer Michael Martin Murphey providing the entertainment.
Among the 200 guests in attendance were former president George W. Bush, wife Laura and daughters Jenna and Barbara. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush as well as Ralph's family, including David's sister Dylan were also present. Missing out the big day, however, were Lauren's grandparents, George H.W. and Barbara Bush. Still, Page Six noted they sent a video message.
Back in April, Lauren spoke to Harper's Bazaar about the possibility of her renaming herself to "Lauren Lauren" after the wedding. "I think it will be Lauren Bush-Lauren," she said. "That's not final, but I think it's nice to have the same name as your husband. I am sort of old-fashioned in that way."
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner