Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Kids to Study at London Primary School
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly have decided to enroll their kids at a primary school in London. Words are, the decision was made because Brad's "World War Z" filming schedule in south west London has run longer than they intended.
"The children are home tutored in the United States," a source told the Sun about the rumor. "But wherever possible Brad and Angelina like to have them attend local schools to introduce them to the culture of each country."
The "Mr and Mrs Smith" couple and their six kids; 10-year-old Maddox, 7-year-old Pax, 6-year-old Zahara, 5-year-old Shiloh, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, have been staying in a rented home in London's Richmond neighborhood during the filming of Pitt's latest movie.
They have been spotted doing a lot of fun like fishing, having a garden party with a local group of children's entertainers, and enjoying fish pedicures. Regarding the latest activity, Jolie said her two sons Maddox and Pax were "hysterical" with laughters because they said it was ticklish.
"I hung out with the kids. Usually we have swim class in the morning for the twins, then art class. The boys got this crazy fish pedicure," the "Salt" actress said to Vanity Fair. "There are fish here that eat the dead skin off your feet and I thought it would be fun to send the boys. They were in hysterics, they said it was ticklish."
"The rest of us hung out at the house. We have a nice house, and swim and paint and play with the turtle," she revealed more before adding, "The kids have been learning about the history of Malta and going to the catacombs. I wanted them to have the full experience of traditional tourism, so I let them go without me."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked