Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Kids to Study at London Primary School
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt reportedly have decided to enroll their kids at a primary school in London. Words are, the decision was made because Brad's "World War Z" filming schedule in south west London has run longer than they intended.
"The children are home tutored in the United States," a source told the Sun about the rumor. "But wherever possible Brad and Angelina like to have them attend local schools to introduce them to the culture of each country."
The "Mr and Mrs Smith" couple and their six kids; 10-year-old Maddox, 7-year-old Pax, 6-year-old Zahara, 5-year-old Shiloh, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, have been staying in a rented home in London's Richmond neighborhood during the filming of Pitt's latest movie.
They have been spotted doing a lot of fun like fishing, having a garden party with a local group of children's entertainers, and enjoying fish pedicures. Regarding the latest activity, Jolie said her two sons Maddox and Pax were "hysterical" with laughters because they said it was ticklish.
"I hung out with the kids. Usually we have swim class in the morning for the twins, then art class. The boys got this crazy fish pedicure," the "Salt" actress said to Vanity Fair. "There are fish here that eat the dead skin off your feet and I thought it would be fun to send the boys. They were in hysterics, they said it was ticklish."
"The rest of us hung out at the house. We have a nice house, and swim and paint and play with the turtle," she revealed more before adding, "The kids have been learning about the history of Malta and going to the catacombs. I wanted them to have the full experience of traditional tourism, so I let them go without me."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences