The Game Slams Gay Rappers Who Stay in the Closet
The Game is likely to stir another controversy with his comment about gay rappers. The West Coast rhymer said in an interview with VladTV that he has no problem with gay in general, but he does have an issue with gay rappers who choose to remain in the closet.
"I think there are several rappers that are in the closet and gay, and see those are the type of gay people that, the only type of gay people that I have a problem with," he said. "I don't have a problem with gay people. Like, Beyonce should've said, 'Who run the world? Gays,' because they're everywhere."
"Be gay, you can do that. Game don't have a problem with gay people," he went on. "Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die and so that in the closet s*** is real scary."
"So, we've got to get into the real seriousness of it and it's just not fair to other people," he elaborated his statement. "If you gay, just say you gay. Be gay and be proud."
Earlier this year, Game drew mixed reactions for a series of his tweets about gay people. "Never ONCE said i had a problem wit gay people. Yall straight, well maybe not STRAIGHT but u know what the f*** I mean ha ha. Be as GAY as you wanna be, just stay on yo side of the street.... but I'M a "P***Y" man FO LIIIIIFE (Mak-10 voice)."
More The Game News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!