The Game Slams Gay Rappers Who Stay in the Closet
The Game is likely to stir another controversy with his comment about gay rappers. The West Coast rhymer said in an interview with VladTV that he has no problem with gay in general, but he does have an issue with gay rappers who choose to remain in the closet.
"I think there are several rappers that are in the closet and gay, and see those are the type of gay people that, the only type of gay people that I have a problem with," he said. "I don't have a problem with gay people. Like, Beyonce should've said, 'Who run the world? Gays,' because they're everywhere."
"Be gay, you can do that. Game don't have a problem with gay people," he went on. "Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die and so that in the closet s*** is real scary."
"So, we've got to get into the real seriousness of it and it's just not fair to other people," he elaborated his statement. "If you gay, just say you gay. Be gay and be proud."
Earlier this year, Game drew mixed reactions for a series of his tweets about gay people. "Never ONCE said i had a problem wit gay people. Yall straight, well maybe not STRAIGHT but u know what the f*** I mean ha ha. Be as GAY as you wanna be, just stay on yo side of the street.... but I'M a "P***Y" man FO LIIIIIFE (Mak-10 voice)."
More The Game News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked