The Game Slams Gay Rappers Who Stay in the Closet
The Game is likely to stir another controversy with his comment about gay rappers. The West Coast rhymer said in an interview with VladTV that he has no problem with gay in general, but he does have an issue with gay rappers who choose to remain in the closet.
"I think there are several rappers that are in the closet and gay, and see those are the type of gay people that, the only type of gay people that I have a problem with," he said. "I don't have a problem with gay people. Like, Beyonce should've said, 'Who run the world? Gays,' because they're everywhere."
"Be gay, you can do that. Game don't have a problem with gay people," he went on. "Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die and so that in the closet s*** is real scary."
"So, we've got to get into the real seriousness of it and it's just not fair to other people," he elaborated his statement. "If you gay, just say you gay. Be gay and be proud."
Earlier this year, Game drew mixed reactions for a series of his tweets about gay people. "Never ONCE said i had a problem wit gay people. Yall straight, well maybe not STRAIGHT but u know what the f*** I mean ha ha. Be as GAY as you wanna be, just stay on yo side of the street.... but I'M a "P***Y" man FO LIIIIIFE (Mak-10 voice)."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage