The Game Slams Gay Rappers Who Stay in the Closet
The Game is likely to stir another controversy with his comment about gay rappers. The West Coast rhymer said in an interview with VladTV that he has no problem with gay in general, but he does have an issue with gay rappers who choose to remain in the closet.
"I think there are several rappers that are in the closet and gay, and see those are the type of gay people that, the only type of gay people that I have a problem with," he said. "I don't have a problem with gay people. Like, Beyonce should've said, 'Who run the world? Gays,' because they're everywhere."
"Be gay, you can do that. Game don't have a problem with gay people," he went on. "Game has a problem with people that are pretending not to be gay and are gay because the number one issue with that is that you could be fooling somebody and you could give them AIDS and they can die and so that in the closet s*** is real scary."
"So, we've got to get into the real seriousness of it and it's just not fair to other people," he elaborated his statement. "If you gay, just say you gay. Be gay and be proud."
Earlier this year, Game drew mixed reactions for a series of his tweets about gay people. "Never ONCE said i had a problem wit gay people. Yall straight, well maybe not STRAIGHT but u know what the f*** I mean ha ha. Be as GAY as you wanna be, just stay on yo side of the street.... but I'M a "P***Y" man FO LIIIIIFE (Mak-10 voice)."
More The Game News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'