Porn Site Wants to Buy Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape and Make It Free
The case of Kim Kardashian's sex tape distribution rights is getting messier. After a mystery buyer approached Vivid Entertainment to buy the tape, a porn website has now attempted to purchase it from the adult video producer with plan to put it online for free.
Pornhub.com sent a letter to Vivid's honcho Steven Hirsch, proposing that Hirsch sells the tape to them for $5 million. Hirsch has actually put a $30 million price tag on the tape but the porn site said they "respectfully disagree" with his value of the tape. Pornhub.com claimed that the market for DVD is "dying" and online is the new destination.
TMZ also recently required a legal paper from Kim's sex partner in the video, Ray J, who wants to protect his rights of the tape. The singer's litigator warned all parties against acting prematurely and said, "Any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J's rights are protected."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna