Porn Site Wants to Buy Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape and Make It Free
The case of Kim Kardashian's sex tape distribution rights is getting messier. After a mystery buyer approached Vivid Entertainment to buy the tape, a porn website has now attempted to purchase it from the adult video producer with plan to put it online for free.
Pornhub.com sent a letter to Vivid's honcho Steven Hirsch, proposing that Hirsch sells the tape to them for $5 million. Hirsch has actually put a $30 million price tag on the tape but the porn site said they "respectfully disagree" with his value of the tape. Pornhub.com claimed that the market for DVD is "dying" and online is the new destination.
TMZ also recently required a legal paper from Kim's sex partner in the video, Ray J, who wants to protect his rights of the tape. The singer's litigator warned all parties against acting prematurely and said, "Any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J's rights are protected."
More Kim Kardashian News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat