Porn Site Wants to Buy Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape and Make It Free
The case of Kim Kardashian's sex tape distribution rights is getting messier. After a mystery buyer approached Vivid Entertainment to buy the tape, a porn website has now attempted to purchase it from the adult video producer with plan to put it online for free.
Pornhub.com sent a letter to Vivid's honcho Steven Hirsch, proposing that Hirsch sells the tape to them for $5 million. Hirsch has actually put a $30 million price tag on the tape but the porn site said they "respectfully disagree" with his value of the tape. Pornhub.com claimed that the market for DVD is "dying" and online is the new destination.
TMZ also recently required a legal paper from Kim's sex partner in the video, Ray J, who wants to protect his rights of the tape. The singer's litigator warned all parties against acting prematurely and said, "Any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J's rights are protected."
More Kim Kardashian News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant