Porn Site Wants to Buy Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape and Make It Free
The case of Kim Kardashian's sex tape distribution rights is getting messier. After a mystery buyer approached Vivid Entertainment to buy the tape, a porn website has now attempted to purchase it from the adult video producer with plan to put it online for free.
Pornhub.com sent a letter to Vivid's honcho Steven Hirsch, proposing that Hirsch sells the tape to them for $5 million. Hirsch has actually put a $30 million price tag on the tape but the porn site said they "respectfully disagree" with his value of the tape. Pornhub.com claimed that the market for DVD is "dying" and online is the new destination.
TMZ also recently required a legal paper from Kim's sex partner in the video, Ray J, who wants to protect his rights of the tape. The singer's litigator warned all parties against acting prematurely and said, "Any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J's rights are protected."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard