Porn Site Wants to Buy Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape and Make It Free
The case of Kim Kardashian's sex tape distribution rights is getting messier. After a mystery buyer approached Vivid Entertainment to buy the tape, a porn website has now attempted to purchase it from the adult video producer with plan to put it online for free.
Pornhub.com sent a letter to Vivid's honcho Steven Hirsch, proposing that Hirsch sells the tape to them for $5 million. Hirsch has actually put a $30 million price tag on the tape but the porn site said they "respectfully disagree" with his value of the tape. Pornhub.com claimed that the market for DVD is "dying" and online is the new destination.
TMZ also recently required a legal paper from Kim's sex partner in the video, Ray J, who wants to protect his rights of the tape. The singer's litigator warned all parties against acting prematurely and said, "Any attempts to transfer the copyright outside of these parameters will result in filing a motion with the courts to seen an injunction of any sale until Ray J's rights are protected."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'