Ronnie Wood's Girlfriend Close to Play the Next Bond Girl
Brazilian model Ana Araujo is reportedly close to land a role as the latest Bond girl. According to Daily Star, the girlfriend of rocker Ronnie Wood from The Rolling Stones has defeated Naomie Harris for the coveted role in the 23rd installment of the James Bond franchise.
A source close to the movie project told the tabloid, "Ana is really excited." The source added, "It's all very new to her but she is optimistic about the prospect of landing the role. It's very much a case of watch this space."
Araujo herself once stated that she wants to focus on acting career and noted that her dream co-star is Daniel Craig. In an interview on August, the 29-year-old beauty said, "I'm now focusing on acting. I've got some major roles coming up. My ideal role would be to be a Bond girl and with Daniel Craig as my James Bond, he's perfect and very handsome."
The "Bond 23" project is still in its early phase of production. While the official title has not been announced yet, it is rumored that the film could have "Carte Blance" for its title. Last week, it was also reported that the film will start filming in India soon after it received an approval from the country's government.
This upcoming British special agent movie is directed by Sam Mendes with John Logan, Robert Wade and Neal Purvis penning the script. Joining Craig in the cast ensemble is Judi Dench who will reprise her role as M. Additionally, Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes have reportedly been cast to play the villains.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?