Pink Fumed at Her Facebook Hackers
Pink launched a rant to the people who have hacked into her Facebook account on Sunday, September 4. "To all the people I don't know hacking into my private pictures on Facebook, please stop. Have some respect for privacy," she wrote on Twitter in all-capital letters.
However, an hour later, Pink seemed to have cooled off, tweeting, "It's my own fault 4 posting a picture. I should know better. Anyways,there are way more important things in the world than my Facebook page." She added, "Every body have a beautiful beautiful day."
The singer, who gave birth to her first child in June, is known for her dislike of paparazzi and of other things that disturb her privacy. While taking baby Willow to a Malibu fair, Pink and husband Carey Hart were swarmed by photographers who wanted to catch a photo of the tot sleeping. Pink later called the photogs "cockroaches" on Twitter.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier