Pink Fumed at Her Facebook Hackers
Pink launched a rant to the people who have hacked into her Facebook account on Sunday, September 4. "To all the people I don't know hacking into my private pictures on Facebook, please stop. Have some respect for privacy," she wrote on Twitter in all-capital letters.
However, an hour later, Pink seemed to have cooled off, tweeting, "It's my own fault 4 posting a picture. I should know better. Anyways,there are way more important things in the world than my Facebook page." She added, "Every body have a beautiful beautiful day."
The singer, who gave birth to her first child in June, is known for her dislike of paparazzi and of other things that disturb her privacy. While taking baby Willow to a Malibu fair, Pink and husband Carey Hart were swarmed by photographers who wanted to catch a photo of the tot sleeping. Pink later called the photogs "cockroaches" on Twitter.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie