Pink Fumed at Her Facebook Hackers
Pink launched a rant to the people who have hacked into her Facebook account on Sunday, September 4. "To all the people I don't know hacking into my private pictures on Facebook, please stop. Have some respect for privacy," she wrote on Twitter in all-capital letters.
However, an hour later, Pink seemed to have cooled off, tweeting, "It's my own fault 4 posting a picture. I should know better. Anyways,there are way more important things in the world than my Facebook page." She added, "Every body have a beautiful beautiful day."
The singer, who gave birth to her first child in June, is known for her dislike of paparazzi and of other things that disturb her privacy. While taking baby Willow to a Malibu fair, Pink and husband Carey Hart were swarmed by photographers who wanted to catch a photo of the tot sleeping. Pink later called the photogs "cockroaches" on Twitter.
More Pink News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors