Pink Fumed at Her Facebook Hackers
Pink launched a rant to the people who have hacked into her Facebook account on Sunday, September 4. "To all the people I don't know hacking into my private pictures on Facebook, please stop. Have some respect for privacy," she wrote on Twitter in all-capital letters.
However, an hour later, Pink seemed to have cooled off, tweeting, "It's my own fault 4 posting a picture. I should know better. Anyways,there are way more important things in the world than my Facebook page." She added, "Every body have a beautiful beautiful day."
The singer, who gave birth to her first child in June, is known for her dislike of paparazzi and of other things that disturb her privacy. While taking baby Willow to a Malibu fair, Pink and husband Carey Hart were swarmed by photographers who wanted to catch a photo of the tot sleeping. Pink later called the photogs "cockroaches" on Twitter.
More Pink News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked