Pink Fumed at Her Facebook Hackers
Pink launched a rant to the people who have hacked into her Facebook account on Sunday, September 4. "To all the people I don't know hacking into my private pictures on Facebook, please stop. Have some respect for privacy," she wrote on Twitter in all-capital letters.
However, an hour later, Pink seemed to have cooled off, tweeting, "It's my own fault 4 posting a picture. I should know better. Anyways,there are way more important things in the world than my Facebook page." She added, "Every body have a beautiful beautiful day."
The singer, who gave birth to her first child in June, is known for her dislike of paparazzi and of other things that disturb her privacy. While taking baby Willow to a Malibu fair, Pink and husband Carey Hart were swarmed by photographers who wanted to catch a photo of the tot sleeping. Pink later called the photogs "cockroaches" on Twitter.
More Pink News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences