Elizabeth Hurley: Shane Warne Used My Beauty Products
Elizabeth Hurley did not do her side of keeping secret well for revealing her boyfriend's new habit of wearing beauty products. "Shane's got his own set of beauty products now!" the actress said about Shane Warne's beauty regime in the new issue of Easy Living magazine.
Warne, a cricket player, has been criticized for leading a metrosexual life since dating Hurley. He has repeatedly denied the claim, saying in his latest interview that he hasn't changed a bit. "Suddenly people see you with Elizabeth Hurley and they see you mixing with some of her friends and they think, 'Where's this Aussie guy who had a pie and beer in his hand gone?' " he said.
Warne even said that his girlfriend is annoyed with these claims that he looks slimmer for her. "I think Liz is annoyed about reports she's the person who's changed me," he said. "Elizabeth Hurley hasn't got her high heels in the middle of my back saying, 'You must do 100 push ups' and, 'You can't do that'. It's absolute rubbish."
But Hurley has let the cat out of the bag that her boyfriend now knows what to use, thanks to her. "He has his own set now. He uses the girls' ones - they're much better, as I'm sure you know," she said. "Every guy I've ever known has used my beauty products and continued to do so."
More Elizabeth Hurley News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective