Elizabeth Hurley: Shane Warne Used My Beauty Products
Elizabeth Hurley did not do her side of keeping secret well for revealing her boyfriend's new habit of wearing beauty products. "Shane's got his own set of beauty products now!" the actress said about Shane Warne's beauty regime in the new issue of Easy Living magazine.
Warne, a cricket player, has been criticized for leading a metrosexual life since dating Hurley. He has repeatedly denied the claim, saying in his latest interview that he hasn't changed a bit. "Suddenly people see you with Elizabeth Hurley and they see you mixing with some of her friends and they think, 'Where's this Aussie guy who had a pie and beer in his hand gone?' " he said.
Warne even said that his girlfriend is annoyed with these claims that he looks slimmer for her. "I think Liz is annoyed about reports she's the person who's changed me," he said. "Elizabeth Hurley hasn't got her high heels in the middle of my back saying, 'You must do 100 push ups' and, 'You can't do that'. It's absolute rubbish."
But Hurley has let the cat out of the bag that her boyfriend now knows what to use, thanks to her. "He has his own set now. He uses the girls' ones - they're much better, as I'm sure you know," she said. "Every guy I've ever known has used my beauty products and continued to do so."
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards