Elizabeth Hurley: Shane Warne Used My Beauty Products
Elizabeth Hurley did not do her side of keeping secret well for revealing her boyfriend's new habit of wearing beauty products. "Shane's got his own set of beauty products now!" the actress said about Shane Warne's beauty regime in the new issue of Easy Living magazine.
Warne, a cricket player, has been criticized for leading a metrosexual life since dating Hurley. He has repeatedly denied the claim, saying in his latest interview that he hasn't changed a bit. "Suddenly people see you with Elizabeth Hurley and they see you mixing with some of her friends and they think, 'Where's this Aussie guy who had a pie and beer in his hand gone?' " he said.
Warne even said that his girlfriend is annoyed with these claims that he looks slimmer for her. "I think Liz is annoyed about reports she's the person who's changed me," he said. "Elizabeth Hurley hasn't got her high heels in the middle of my back saying, 'You must do 100 push ups' and, 'You can't do that'. It's absolute rubbish."
But Hurley has let the cat out of the bag that her boyfriend now knows what to use, thanks to her. "He has his own set now. He uses the girls' ones - they're much better, as I'm sure you know," she said. "Every guy I've ever known has used my beauty products and continued to do so."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart