Elizabeth Hurley: Shane Warne Used My Beauty Products
Elizabeth Hurley did not do her side of keeping secret well for revealing her boyfriend's new habit of wearing beauty products. "Shane's got his own set of beauty products now!" the actress said about Shane Warne's beauty regime in the new issue of Easy Living magazine.
Warne, a cricket player, has been criticized for leading a metrosexual life since dating Hurley. He has repeatedly denied the claim, saying in his latest interview that he hasn't changed a bit. "Suddenly people see you with Elizabeth Hurley and they see you mixing with some of her friends and they think, 'Where's this Aussie guy who had a pie and beer in his hand gone?' " he said.
Warne even said that his girlfriend is annoyed with these claims that he looks slimmer for her. "I think Liz is annoyed about reports she's the person who's changed me," he said. "Elizabeth Hurley hasn't got her high heels in the middle of my back saying, 'You must do 100 push ups' and, 'You can't do that'. It's absolute rubbish."
But Hurley has let the cat out of the bag that her boyfriend now knows what to use, thanks to her. "He has his own set now. He uses the girls' ones - they're much better, as I'm sure you know," she said. "Every guy I've ever known has used my beauty products and continued to do so."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March