Anne Hathaway Pictured Fighting Thug on 'Dark Knight Rises' L.A. Set
Anne Hathaway has been caught on camera shooting a fighting scene for "The Dark Knight Rises". The actress who plays Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman in the DC Comics-adapted superhero movie was spotted on the set in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, September 4.
Donning an all black ensemble, Hathaway was seen fighting a man who plays a bad guy, while a young boy is watching them nearby. She fights the man with one of her hands holding a half eaten apple. After winning the fight, the 28 year-old actress continued the scene with the young boy.
Hathaway has been busy working on the Batman movie. Before going to L.A. for the movie filming, the New York-born actress, who admitted she has to live in Kale and Dust to fit in her Catwoman suit, was filming her scene along with the other actors in Pittsburgh. In one of the filmings, she was taped riding Batpod in high speed while donning the full attire of Catwoman.
Slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012, "The Dark Knight Rises" is directed by Christopher Nolan. Joining Hathaway in the casting department are Christian Bale who reprises his role as Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman and Tom Hardy who plays the villainous Bane. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard, meanwhile, portray John Blake and Miranda Tate resepectively.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media