Anne Hathaway Pictured Fighting Thug on 'Dark Knight Rises' L.A. Set
Anne Hathaway has been caught on camera shooting a fighting scene for "The Dark Knight Rises". The actress who plays Selina Kyle a.k.a Catwoman in the DC Comics-adapted superhero movie was spotted on the set in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday, September 4.
Donning an all black ensemble, Hathaway was seen fighting a man who plays a bad guy, while a young boy is watching them nearby. She fights the man with one of her hands holding a half eaten apple. After winning the fight, the 28 year-old actress continued the scene with the young boy.
Hathaway has been busy working on the Batman movie. Before going to L.A. for the movie filming, the New York-born actress, who admitted she has to live in Kale and Dust to fit in her Catwoman suit, was filming her scene along with the other actors in Pittsburgh. In one of the filmings, she was taped riding Batpod in high speed while donning the full attire of Catwoman.
Slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012, "The Dark Knight Rises" is directed by Christopher Nolan. Joining Hathaway in the casting department are Christian Bale who reprises his role as Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman and Tom Hardy who plays the villainous Bane. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard, meanwhile, portray John Blake and Miranda Tate resepectively.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards