Rihanna Scraps 'Loud' Re-Release for a Sixth Brand New Album
Rihanna confirmed that she's indeed in the middle of preparing a brand new effort for her next studio installment. The Bajan songstress initially had a plan to re-release her fifth album "Loud", but she had a second thought about it. She decided to axe it and go with all-brand-new album.
The "California King Bed" singer revealed it when answering a fan's question on Twitter recently. "I tht abt a RihRelease, but LOUD is its own body of work! Plus u guys work so F?CKIN hard that u deserve to act brand new!!!" she wrote on the micro-blogging site.
Details about the new album are still scarce, but "Man Down" producer Verse Simmonds once said RiRi has been "closing the album up." He dished on, "We did two records for her that she really, really loved and I'm really excited about them as well. They are records that we wrote and produced as the Jugganauts."
Talking about the sound they crafted for RiRi, Simmonds said it's different from the reggae-infused "Man Down". "We always try to constantly - as producers, as artists - we try to always come with something different, a whole new sound," he stated.
More Rihanna News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert