Pregnant Beyonce Celebrates 30th Birthday With Jay-Z in Romantic Dinner Date
Beyonce Knowles has made her first public appearance with her hubby Jay-Z since her pregnancy announcement last month. The former member of Destiny's Child went out with her husband for a dinner date to celebrate her 30th birthday.
The mom-to-be looked radiant and glowing as she proudly showed off her baby bump in a flowing printed halter maxi gown. The R&B diva enjoyed the dinner date with the rap mogul, who opted a plain white shirt and denims, in the romantic city of Venice.
Beyonce turned 30 on Sunday, September 4, and she was poured with birthday wishes by a number of fellow celebs. "Happy birthday," Wendy Williams told Hip Hollywood. "You got everything that Kim Kardashian wishes she had." Melanie Fiona also said, "I wish you all the best. I wish you 30, 60, 90 more years of happiness and success."
JoJo additionally gushed, "I must thank you for your incredible inspiration, your work ethic, and all the incredible music." The other stars who also congratulated the Queen Bey included Jordin Sparks, Keri Hilson, Kevin Hart, LeToya Luckett, Michael Ealy, Tyga and Miguel. Stevie Wonder dedicated his classic "Happy Birthday" to Beyonce as well.
Stars Wish Beyonce Happy Birthday:
Stevie Wonder Sang Happy Birthday for Beyonce:
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'