Pregnant Beyonce Celebrates 30th Birthday With Jay-Z in Romantic Dinner Date
Beyonce Knowles has made her first public appearance with her hubby Jay-Z since her pregnancy announcement last month. The former member of Destiny's Child went out with her husband for a dinner date to celebrate her 30th birthday.
The mom-to-be looked radiant and glowing as she proudly showed off her baby bump in a flowing printed halter maxi gown. The R&B diva enjoyed the dinner date with the rap mogul, who opted a plain white shirt and denims, in the romantic city of Venice.
Beyonce turned 30 on Sunday, September 4, and she was poured with birthday wishes by a number of fellow celebs. "Happy birthday," Wendy Williams told Hip Hollywood. "You got everything that Kim Kardashian wishes she had." Melanie Fiona also said, "I wish you all the best. I wish you 30, 60, 90 more years of happiness and success."
JoJo additionally gushed, "I must thank you for your incredible inspiration, your work ethic, and all the incredible music." The other stars who also congratulated the Queen Bey included Jordin Sparks, Keri Hilson, Kevin Hart, LeToya Luckett, Michael Ealy, Tyga and Miguel. Stevie Wonder dedicated his classic "Happy Birthday" to Beyonce as well.
Stars Wish Beyonce Happy Birthday:
Stevie Wonder Sang Happy Birthday for Beyonce:
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary