Mark Ronson Tied the Knot to Model Girlfriend in France
On a bright and sunny day, music producer Mark Ronson married his model girlfriend Josephine de la Baume. The nuptials took place in Aix de Provence, near Josephine's hometown in the south of France on Saturday, September 3.
The groom opted to wear a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while the bride wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil. "He offered to do it," Josephine told ASOS Magazine before the wedding. "He's an amazing friend and I love his dresses, they're so well. I'm really excited, and he's so excited about it. I know he will do it with love."
The couple invited a number of celebrities to the two-day event. Guests included newlywed Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Sean Lennon and model Irina Lazareanu. Ronson's former lover Daisy Lowe was not invited to the wedding.
Mark and Josephine got engaged in February this year. He was once also engaged to actress Rashida Jones.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia