Mark Ronson Tied the Knot to Model Girlfriend in France
On a bright and sunny day, music producer Mark Ronson married his model girlfriend Josephine de la Baume. The nuptials took place in Aix de Provence, near Josephine's hometown in the south of France on Saturday, September 3.
The groom opted to wear a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while the bride wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil. "He offered to do it," Josephine told ASOS Magazine before the wedding. "He's an amazing friend and I love his dresses, they're so well. I'm really excited, and he's so excited about it. I know he will do it with love."
The couple invited a number of celebrities to the two-day event. Guests included newlywed Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Sean Lennon and model Irina Lazareanu. Ronson's former lover Daisy Lowe was not invited to the wedding.
Mark and Josephine got engaged in February this year. He was once also engaged to actress Rashida Jones.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!