Mark Ronson Tied the Knot to Model Girlfriend in France
On a bright and sunny day, music producer Mark Ronson married his model girlfriend Josephine de la Baume. The nuptials took place in Aix de Provence, near Josephine's hometown in the south of France on Saturday, September 3.
The groom opted to wear a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while the bride wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil. "He offered to do it," Josephine told ASOS Magazine before the wedding. "He's an amazing friend and I love his dresses, they're so well. I'm really excited, and he's so excited about it. I know he will do it with love."
The couple invited a number of celebrities to the two-day event. Guests included newlywed Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Sean Lennon and model Irina Lazareanu. Ronson's former lover Daisy Lowe was not invited to the wedding.
Mark and Josephine got engaged in February this year. He was once also engaged to actress Rashida Jones.
More Mark Ronson News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'