Mark Ronson Tied the Knot to Model Girlfriend in France
On a bright and sunny day, music producer Mark Ronson married his model girlfriend Josephine de la Baume. The nuptials took place in Aix de Provence, near Josephine's hometown in the south of France on Saturday, September 3.
The groom opted to wear a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while the bride wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil. "He offered to do it," Josephine told ASOS Magazine before the wedding. "He's an amazing friend and I love his dresses, they're so well. I'm really excited, and he's so excited about it. I know he will do it with love."
The couple invited a number of celebrities to the two-day event. Guests included newlywed Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Sean Lennon and model Irina Lazareanu. Ronson's former lover Daisy Lowe was not invited to the wedding.
Mark and Josephine got engaged in February this year. He was once also engaged to actress Rashida Jones.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories