Mark Ronson Tied the Knot to Model Girlfriend in France
On a bright and sunny day, music producer Mark Ronson married his model girlfriend Josephine de la Baume. The nuptials took place in Aix de Provence, near Josephine's hometown in the south of France on Saturday, September 3.
The groom opted to wear a candy-striped suit and Ray-Bans, while the bride wore a low-cut, custom-designed Zac Posen wedding gown with cropped veil. "He offered to do it," Josephine told ASOS Magazine before the wedding. "He's an amazing friend and I love his dresses, they're so well. I'm really excited, and he's so excited about it. I know he will do it with love."
The couple invited a number of celebrities to the two-day event. Guests included newlywed Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Sean Lennon and model Irina Lazareanu. Ronson's former lover Daisy Lowe was not invited to the wedding.
Mark and Josephine got engaged in February this year. He was once also engaged to actress Rashida Jones.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent