Cheyenne Jackson Married Boyfriend of 11 Years
"30 Rock" and Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson announced on his Twitter that he is now a married man. Jackson took advantage of the new New York marriage equality law and married his partner of 11 years, Monte Lapka, on Saturday, September 3.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson tweeted after the wedding, referring to the couple's Rotweiler. He also linked a photo of them together and added in his tweet, "Just married the best man I've ever known."
The ceremony reportedly took place at the beach at the Hamptons. Jackson's rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.
Jackson plays Danny Baker on "30 Rock" and guest starred on "Glee" as coach of Vocal Adrenaline, Dustin Goolsby. He would star alongside Matthew Bomer in an upcoming reading of Dustin Lance Black's "8", a play about the fight for gay marriage.
More Cheyenne Jackson News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details