Cheyenne Jackson Married Boyfriend of 11 Years
"30 Rock" and Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson announced on his Twitter that he is now a married man. Jackson took advantage of the new New York marriage equality law and married his partner of 11 years, Monte Lapka, on Saturday, September 3.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson tweeted after the wedding, referring to the couple's Rotweiler. He also linked a photo of them together and added in his tweet, "Just married the best man I've ever known."
The ceremony reportedly took place at the beach at the Hamptons. Jackson's rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.
Jackson plays Danny Baker on "30 Rock" and guest starred on "Glee" as coach of Vocal Adrenaline, Dustin Goolsby. He would star alongside Matthew Bomer in an upcoming reading of Dustin Lance Black's "8", a play about the fight for gay marriage.
More Cheyenne Jackson News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign