Cheyenne Jackson Married Boyfriend of 11 Years
"30 Rock" and Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson announced on his Twitter that he is now a married man. Jackson took advantage of the new New York marriage equality law and married his partner of 11 years, Monte Lapka, on Saturday, September 3.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson tweeted after the wedding, referring to the couple's Rotweiler. He also linked a photo of them together and added in his tweet, "Just married the best man I've ever known."
The ceremony reportedly took place at the beach at the Hamptons. Jackson's rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.
Jackson plays Danny Baker on "30 Rock" and guest starred on "Glee" as coach of Vocal Adrenaline, Dustin Goolsby. He would star alongside Matthew Bomer in an upcoming reading of Dustin Lance Black's "8", a play about the fight for gay marriage.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!