Cheyenne Jackson Married Boyfriend of 11 Years
"30 Rock" and Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson announced on his Twitter that he is now a married man. Jackson took advantage of the new New York marriage equality law and married his partner of 11 years, Monte Lapka, on Saturday, September 3.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson tweeted after the wedding, referring to the couple's Rotweiler. He also linked a photo of them together and added in his tweet, "Just married the best man I've ever known."
The ceremony reportedly took place at the beach at the Hamptons. Jackson's rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.
Jackson plays Danny Baker on "30 Rock" and guest starred on "Glee" as coach of Vocal Adrenaline, Dustin Goolsby. He would star alongside Matthew Bomer in an upcoming reading of Dustin Lance Black's "8", a play about the fight for gay marriage.
More Cheyenne Jackson News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set