Cheyenne Jackson Married Boyfriend of 11 Years
"30 Rock" and Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson announced on his Twitter that he is now a married man. Jackson took advantage of the new New York marriage equality law and married his partner of 11 years, Monte Lapka, on Saturday, September 3.
"It's official, after 11 years together, Zora's no longer a bastard," Jackson tweeted after the wedding, referring to the couple's Rotweiler. He also linked a photo of them together and added in his tweet, "Just married the best man I've ever known."
The ceremony reportedly took place at the beach at the Hamptons. Jackson's rep also confirmed the happy news to JustJared.com.
Jackson plays Danny Baker on "30 Rock" and guest starred on "Glee" as coach of Vocal Adrenaline, Dustin Goolsby. He would star alongside Matthew Bomer in an upcoming reading of Dustin Lance Black's "8", a play about the fight for gay marriage.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show