Madonna's New Single Will Be Out in 2012
Now that her directorial debut "W.E." is done and delivered, Madonna eyes a return to recording studio. Interviewed during the Venice Film Festival, the "American Pie" singer said that her 12th studio album would be released in the spring of 2012 with first single coming out in February or March.
Confirming that she's "started a little bit of work in the studio", Madonna told Sweden's Sveriges Television, "I'm not sure [when the new record will be out] but the first single will be released in February or March." She would record in New York until the end of the year when she returns to the United States.
Madonna's last studio effort "Hard Candy" was released in 2008. It was the last album that she released under Warners. Her new album, which has been worked on since July 4 this year, will be released by Live Nation.
Madonna did not deny it when the interviewer mentioned that she would be working with producer William Orbit again. He was the co-producer and co-writer of her 1998 album "Ray of Light".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group