Madonna's New Single Will Be Out in 2012
Now that her directorial debut "W.E." is done and delivered, Madonna eyes a return to recording studio. Interviewed during the Venice Film Festival, the "American Pie" singer said that her 12th studio album would be released in the spring of 2012 with first single coming out in February or March.
Confirming that she's "started a little bit of work in the studio", Madonna told Sweden's Sveriges Television, "I'm not sure [when the new record will be out] but the first single will be released in February or March." She would record in New York until the end of the year when she returns to the United States.
Madonna's last studio effort "Hard Candy" was released in 2008. It was the last album that she released under Warners. Her new album, which has been worked on since July 4 this year, will be released by Live Nation.
Madonna did not deny it when the interviewer mentioned that she would be working with producer William Orbit again. He was the co-producer and co-writer of her 1998 album "Ray of Light".
More Madonna News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'