Madonna's New Single Will Be Out in 2012
Now that her directorial debut "W.E." is done and delivered, Madonna eyes a return to recording studio. Interviewed during the Venice Film Festival, the "American Pie" singer said that her 12th studio album would be released in the spring of 2012 with first single coming out in February or March.
Confirming that she's "started a little bit of work in the studio", Madonna told Sweden's Sveriges Television, "I'm not sure [when the new record will be out] but the first single will be released in February or March." She would record in New York until the end of the year when she returns to the United States.
Madonna's last studio effort "Hard Candy" was released in 2008. It was the last album that she released under Warners. Her new album, which has been worked on since July 4 this year, will be released by Live Nation.
Madonna did not deny it when the interviewer mentioned that she would be working with producer William Orbit again. He was the co-producer and co-writer of her 1998 album "Ray of Light".
More Madonna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl