Audrina Patridge Blames Bone Deformity for Making Her Breasts Look Fake
Audrina Patridge is dodging breast surgery rumors with bone deformity claim. The former star of "The Hills" was confronted about the possibility of her having had breast implants during an interview with The Daily, but she responded with a revelation of the medical condition she is suffering from.
Having said that she doesn't like to talk about the breast enhancement issue, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" went on to say, "Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something, so I've always struggled with that." She added, "You could see they look different sizes all the time."
On her plastic surgery speculations, the 26-year-old partly blamed former co-star Heidi Montag. "They always ask me about that because of Heidi and there's all these rumors and they all say I've had, like, six procedures, and I'm, like, 'Where do you get that?' Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot," she said. "And as far as my face, I'd never had anything done."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby