Audrina Patridge Blames Bone Deformity for Making Her Breasts Look Fake
Audrina Patridge is dodging breast surgery rumors with bone deformity claim. The former star of "The Hills" was confronted about the possibility of her having had breast implants during an interview with The Daily, but she responded with a revelation of the medical condition she is suffering from.
Having said that she doesn't like to talk about the breast enhancement issue, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" went on to say, "Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something, so I've always struggled with that." She added, "You could see they look different sizes all the time."
On her plastic surgery speculations, the 26-year-old partly blamed former co-star Heidi Montag. "They always ask me about that because of Heidi and there's all these rumors and they all say I've had, like, six procedures, and I'm, like, 'Where do you get that?' Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot," she said. "And as far as my face, I'd never had anything done."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'