Audrina Patridge Blames Bone Deformity for Making Her Breasts Look Fake
Audrina Patridge is dodging breast surgery rumors with bone deformity claim. The former star of "The Hills" was confronted about the possibility of her having had breast implants during an interview with The Daily, but she responded with a revelation of the medical condition she is suffering from.
Having said that she doesn't like to talk about the breast enhancement issue, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" went on to say, "Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something, so I've always struggled with that." She added, "You could see they look different sizes all the time."
On her plastic surgery speculations, the 26-year-old partly blamed former co-star Heidi Montag. "They always ask me about that because of Heidi and there's all these rumors and they all say I've had, like, six procedures, and I'm, like, 'Where do you get that?' Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot," she said. "And as far as my face, I'd never had anything done."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance