Audrina Patridge Blames Bone Deformity for Making Her Breasts Look Fake
Audrina Patridge is dodging breast surgery rumors with bone deformity claim. The former star of "The Hills" was confronted about the possibility of her having had breast implants during an interview with The Daily, but she responded with a revelation of the medical condition she is suffering from.
Having said that she doesn't like to talk about the breast enhancement issue, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" went on to say, "Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something, so I've always struggled with that." She added, "You could see they look different sizes all the time."
On her plastic surgery speculations, the 26-year-old partly blamed former co-star Heidi Montag. "They always ask me about that because of Heidi and there's all these rumors and they all say I've had, like, six procedures, and I'm, like, 'Where do you get that?' Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot," she said. "And as far as my face, I'd never had anything done."
More Audrina Patridge News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why