Audrina Patridge Blames Bone Deformity for Making Her Breasts Look Fake
Audrina Patridge is dodging breast surgery rumors with bone deformity claim. The former star of "The Hills" was confronted about the possibility of her having had breast implants during an interview with The Daily, but she responded with a revelation of the medical condition she is suffering from.
Having said that she doesn't like to talk about the breast enhancement issue, the former contestant on "Dancing with the Stars" went on to say, "Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something, so I've always struggled with that." She added, "You could see they look different sizes all the time."
On her plastic surgery speculations, the 26-year-old partly blamed former co-star Heidi Montag. "They always ask me about that because of Heidi and there's all these rumors and they all say I've had, like, six procedures, and I'm, like, 'Where do you get that?' Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot," she said. "And as far as my face, I'd never had anything done."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame