'Just in Love' Video Teaser Sees Joe Jonas Shirtless and in Bed With a Girl
Joe Jonas said last month that fans are going to be "shocked" by his music video for "Just in Love". The middle of Jonas Brothers has now given a taste of what they will get to see in a 30-second teaser.
Shedding his image as a boy, the 22-year-old got shirtless in bed with a French girl one morning. Apparently, the tone of the video would be sad because Joe has to leave the French capital. "You're leaving? I'm going to miss you," the girl says.
Joe shot the video in Paris in late July and it has always been his dream to shoot in the City of Lights. "I love Paris, it's one of my favorite cities, and so to shoot a video in Paris was a dream come true," Joe said.
"I was the only one who spoke English on the whole set," he recalled. "So many times I'm like, 'Are we going?' It was a lot of fun. I think fans are going to be shocked and excited to see the video." Talking about the French model in his clip, he said, "She's really sweet. She lives in Paris. Her name's Angele. Really great, really nice. We were really comfortable with each other on camera."
"Just in Love" is one of the singles in Joe's debut solo album "Fast Life" which would be released in October. The full music video would premiere on September 14 on E!
More Joe Jonas News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked