'Just in Love' Video Teaser Sees Joe Jonas Shirtless and in Bed With a Girl
Joe Jonas said last month that fans are going to be "shocked" by his music video for "Just in Love". The middle of Jonas Brothers has now given a taste of what they will get to see in a 30-second teaser.
Shedding his image as a boy, the 22-year-old got shirtless in bed with a French girl one morning. Apparently, the tone of the video would be sad because Joe has to leave the French capital. "You're leaving? I'm going to miss you," the girl says.
Joe shot the video in Paris in late July and it has always been his dream to shoot in the City of Lights. "I love Paris, it's one of my favorite cities, and so to shoot a video in Paris was a dream come true," Joe said.
"I was the only one who spoke English on the whole set," he recalled. "So many times I'm like, 'Are we going?' It was a lot of fun. I think fans are going to be shocked and excited to see the video." Talking about the French model in his clip, he said, "She's really sweet. She lives in Paris. Her name's Angele. Really great, really nice. We were really comfortable with each other on camera."
"Just in Love" is one of the singles in Joe's debut solo album "Fast Life" which would be released in October. The full music video would premiere on September 14 on E!
More Joe Jonas News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes