'Just in Love' Video Teaser Sees Joe Jonas Shirtless and in Bed With a Girl
Joe Jonas said last month that fans are going to be "shocked" by his music video for "Just in Love". The middle of Jonas Brothers has now given a taste of what they will get to see in a 30-second teaser.
Shedding his image as a boy, the 22-year-old got shirtless in bed with a French girl one morning. Apparently, the tone of the video would be sad because Joe has to leave the French capital. "You're leaving? I'm going to miss you," the girl says.
Joe shot the video in Paris in late July and it has always been his dream to shoot in the City of Lights. "I love Paris, it's one of my favorite cities, and so to shoot a video in Paris was a dream come true," Joe said.
"I was the only one who spoke English on the whole set," he recalled. "So many times I'm like, 'Are we going?' It was a lot of fun. I think fans are going to be shocked and excited to see the video." Talking about the French model in his clip, he said, "She's really sweet. She lives in Paris. Her name's Angele. Really great, really nice. We were really comfortable with each other on camera."
"Just in Love" is one of the singles in Joe's debut solo album "Fast Life" which would be released in October. The full music video would premiere on September 14 on E!
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame