Report: Kellan Lutz Been Dating 'Step Up 3-D' Actress for Two Months
Kellan Lutz has found himself a new lady love. According to Us Weekly, the actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" series is in a romantic relationship with "Step Up 3-D" actress Sharni Vinson. One source claimed they have been dating for two months.
The 26-year-old Lutz, who split from on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord in fall 2010, reportedly met 28-year-old Vinson a while ago through mutual friends. The source added, "She's a lot of fun. They are both very into working out. They hang out in Venice a lot and just stay low-key."
Their romance was sniffed out by the media after they were photographed hanging out on Thursday, September 1. During the particular outing, the two stepped out to grab some coffee and take a stroll by the beach in Venice, California. Later the same day, they were seen together at the Lake Shrine Temple in Pacific Palisades.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby