Report: Kellan Lutz Been Dating 'Step Up 3-D' Actress for Two Months
Kellan Lutz has found himself a new lady love. According to Us Weekly, the actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" series is in a romantic relationship with "Step Up 3-D" actress Sharni Vinson. One source claimed they have been dating for two months.
The 26-year-old Lutz, who split from on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord in fall 2010, reportedly met 28-year-old Vinson a while ago through mutual friends. The source added, "She's a lot of fun. They are both very into working out. They hang out in Venice a lot and just stay low-key."
Their romance was sniffed out by the media after they were photographed hanging out on Thursday, September 1. During the particular outing, the two stepped out to grab some coffee and take a stroll by the beach in Venice, California. Later the same day, they were seen together at the Lake Shrine Temple in Pacific Palisades.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery