Report: Kellan Lutz Been Dating 'Step Up 3-D' Actress for Two Months
Kellan Lutz has found himself a new lady love. According to Us Weekly, the actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" series is in a romantic relationship with "Step Up 3-D" actress Sharni Vinson. One source claimed they have been dating for two months.
The 26-year-old Lutz, who split from on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord in fall 2010, reportedly met 28-year-old Vinson a while ago through mutual friends. The source added, "She's a lot of fun. They are both very into working out. They hang out in Venice a lot and just stay low-key."
Their romance was sniffed out by the media after they were photographed hanging out on Thursday, September 1. During the particular outing, the two stepped out to grab some coffee and take a stroll by the beach in Venice, California. Later the same day, they were seen together at the Lake Shrine Temple in Pacific Palisades.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?