Report: Kellan Lutz Been Dating 'Step Up 3-D' Actress for Two Months
Kellan Lutz has found himself a new lady love. According to Us Weekly, the actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" series is in a romantic relationship with "Step Up 3-D" actress Sharni Vinson. One source claimed they have been dating for two months.
The 26-year-old Lutz, who split from on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord in fall 2010, reportedly met 28-year-old Vinson a while ago through mutual friends. The source added, "She's a lot of fun. They are both very into working out. They hang out in Venice a lot and just stay low-key."
Their romance was sniffed out by the media after they were photographed hanging out on Thursday, September 1. During the particular outing, the two stepped out to grab some coffee and take a stroll by the beach in Venice, California. Later the same day, they were seen together at the Lake Shrine Temple in Pacific Palisades.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video