Report: Kellan Lutz Been Dating 'Step Up 3-D' Actress for Two Months
Kellan Lutz has found himself a new lady love. According to Us Weekly, the actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" series is in a romantic relationship with "Step Up 3-D" actress Sharni Vinson. One source claimed they have been dating for two months.
The 26-year-old Lutz, who split from on-and-off girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord in fall 2010, reportedly met 28-year-old Vinson a while ago through mutual friends. The source added, "She's a lot of fun. They are both very into working out. They hang out in Venice a lot and just stay low-key."
Their romance was sniffed out by the media after they were photographed hanging out on Thursday, September 1. During the particular outing, the two stepped out to grab some coffee and take a stroll by the beach in Venice, California. Later the same day, they were seen together at the Lake Shrine Temple in Pacific Palisades.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!